KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 40 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,018,041 Trump card
1,338,954 Picture Thread
477,838 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Former Member
Former Member
P
Thank you Icky. I knew you'd understand, as well as Helemoto, & pretty much anyone else not directly involved.

KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
It seems like there is a curve, the laest update shows # days to the prime levels (25\50\75\100) ... but like most of the formulas in DFO, someone is going to have to try to figure it out (not me). I have various schools at various stages & it does scale up dramtically. It is like 3 days from 30ish-50 ... like 7 from 93-100 according to my journal.

And Tas ... it does seem like AV is moving in the right direction, from a development standpoint, they are embracing SCRUM & have delivered 2 smaller patch in a reasonable time frame, a sprint or 2 (depending on the sprint length).

I am not a huge proponent of SCRUM, but in certain situations ... like adding features on regular schedule ... it does work well. From scratch design & development is where SCUM fails, in my opinion.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
All Knights have a opinion and the Oracle is the place for it, Jet uses the Oracle as a measure on the guilds over all state of mind, the facts as they stand regardless of game is that you may not like what people say but you should respect the fact that they are expressing their opinion because they respect yours, people would be hypocrites if they expected everyone to NOT express their opinions yet listen to yours.

As far as DFO goes I may dislike the game, but I don't dislike the people who are playing it, so getting bent about my personal feelings about DFO and defending the game is a waste of your time because all that matters is the Knights assembled here, not the damned game, the game is only a vehicle for socializing. You like DFO, I don't but that doesn't mean only your opinions are the ones that matter.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Bottom line is the game was a great concept. it had what we wanted and didnt have what we needed. Av failed to finish it and bring the game to life. Oh well maybe in the next 5-7yrs we will get a new game with a similar concept until then u guys find something to occupy your time.
Darkfall' gave us countless hours of enjoyment and headache.
From the lack of shit mmos hitting the market these days they did more than a average job as far as im concerned.

P.s. If you still enjoy playing the game i have no problem with that alot of people are just hitting thier stride on the game due to the long grind. Those who have left move on no need to bother the guys playing dfo with negativeness..

Last edited by Lorddarka; 12/16/10 09:58 PM.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard