KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
FORMER KGB CHAMPION CRITTER CONVICTED OF PERJURY AND GENERAL ORDER 2 VIOLATIONS

Quote:
KGB General Order 2: "Thou shalt swear faith to no other nation but KGB”
OFFICIAL FACTION (CLOSED)
In game worlds / servers classified as an OFFICIAL FACTION, you are exclusively a Citizen of the KGB. You must put the goals of the KGB ahead of your own, and put your loyalty to KGB above all else. As a KGB citizen, you must not be a member of any other organization. You will be asked to terminate your citizenship in KGB if you are not willing to comply with the order.

Former KGB Champion Critter is in direct premeditated violation of General Order #2. I authorized an investigation after it was brought to my attention that Critter never sold his account as promised and is actively playing his account in an ENEMY GUILD (Alfar Mafia) while retaining access to KGB resources and fellow members accounts. All of this, as well as a solution is well documented in KGB Law.

Critter crossed the line when he invented a story that he was selling his primary account. He was careful to inform most of KGB's officers that he was getting $600.00 for the account and would continue to play with KGB on the Quell and Darka accounts. There was no reason to do this, and Critter could have easily just resigned from the guild until he was done with his adventures outside of KGB in a closed faction. I believe that he wanted to play in an enemy guild while retaining his access to KGB to play with other members in other games.

Informants warned us of this situation and KGB GSS officers recorded him in Easy Company ventrilo (I have the recording if anyone wants to hear this. This investigation has been going on for 3 days, and the recording was delivered tonight.

Again, there were other options besides violating the trust of long longtime friends and guildmates, and I have trouble understanding why he chose this course of action. I may never know the answer to that question.

VERDICT AND SENTENCE
Critter is guilty of KGB General Order 2 violation as well perjury for misleading KGB officers.

Critter will be immediately expelled from KGB and all access to KGB owned resources will be removed. I have decided however not to make this permanent. Critter has a brother and many friends in KGB, and I value their membership also. I will therefore leave the option to return to KGB open under the returning veteran process. This will leave his fate up to KGB members themselves as to his return if he ever chooses to exercise that right. Critter will not be eligible for the returning veteran process for 90 days or 3 months from today.

This ruling will take affect immediately.

Thank you for your attention.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
All I got to say is I have little faith in humanity these days, and if you want to be a hollow self serving ass hat bitch be my guest, but hells if I give a shit as I can't and won't stop you, so I don't see a yes vote coming your way from me, friends/family or not I don't care, either you believe in something or you don't.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
All I got to say is I have little faith in humanity these days, and if you want to be a hollow self serving ass hat bitch be my guest, but hells if I give a shit as I can't and won't stop you, so I don't see a yes vote coming your way from me, friends/family or not I don't care, either you believe in something or you don't.

i totally aggree

aka DirtyFingers lvl 17 monk (light), Nakles lvl 16 barbarian tank, Nakle lvl 18 sorce, Sportinwood lvl 19 cleric, NastyMusic lvl 14 bard, Nauthythief lvl 13 rogue & lvl 1 ranger total level 14 and lvl 6 bloodyknives fighter.
Band 6
Band 6
*cough* Told you so *cough* =)

Better late than never, I say.

Long Live KGB!!

Former KGB Member
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
He's still honorable and will always b loyal to kgb. :-) just a little bit of dummy sometimes.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I like Critter ... he's young & I bet did not know how best to approach this situation ... a good learning experience for him I imagine.

Personally, I would cut him some slack .. but definately not Syloc, he bailed without teaching me proper jump-parry techniques (hhahahah!).

(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
It's ok, he's just gaysian :P

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
haha donk

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
Band 6
Band 6
All of you are just bitter because you weren't born with the asian gene, aka "being asian".

=P

Former KGB Member
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Syloc
All of you are just bitter because you weren't born with the asian gene, aka "being asian".

=P

you mean asian sensation right

smile

aka DirtyFingers lvl 17 monk (light), Nakles lvl 16 barbarian tank, Nakle lvl 18 sorce, Sportinwood lvl 19 cleric, NastyMusic lvl 14 bard, Nauthythief lvl 13 rogue & lvl 1 ranger total level 14 and lvl 6 bloodyknives fighter.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard