KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Derid
Total spending on health care now accounts for about 15 percent of GDP, and CBO projects that it will represent more than 25 percent by 2035. Therefore, changes in the performance of this part of the economy are increasingly critical to the performance of the economy as a whole.

That number has to do more with aging baby boomers and NOT the passed healthcare bill. This is a condition, not a result.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I see whats going on!!!!!!

Jets fuckin with us

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Helemoto

Jets fuckin with us

I WOULD NEVER! I AM A TREE HUGGER, k thx.

Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Helemoto

Jets fuckin with us

I WOULD NEVER! I AM A TROLL, k thx.

There fixed it for you.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I want to recall a story for you that involves me personally a few years back before Ohio had ban on smoking.

In my workplace there was always a cafe that allowed smoking. Now lets not get into the facts about how it's harming me, et all but one day I was sitting there with my coworkers enjoying a smoke when some fat fucking hog of a woman, and that's literally an understatement, decided to bitch at me for smoking.

Not only was I killing myself but I was killing her. Oh not by second hand smoke but by the premiums she was forced to pay to cover costs of bogus lawsuits from smokers who sued. She literally went on and on about it until she decided to pop her .75 into the machine for, yet I'm sure, another Mr. Goodbar candy bar.

Now being one who is not going to take shit from anyone I stood up and asked her if she, a woman of such large stature, had diabetes. She promptly stated "yes, I do" which was explained to me because of her weight and sugar issues. I then asked her in clear retrospect of her bitching me out if she would like if they installed scales in front of the candy machine and if you did not meet a particular requirement they would not vend her the fucking candy. I mean, I'm paying for her ability to shove her fucking trough mouth with everything under the sun also upping my premiums to cover her medical costs to treat her diabetes.

She promptly shoved damn near the entire bar in her mouth and walked away.

It's THIS type of trash who see's the fault in everyone but herself that will bury us; nothing else.

Until this country wakes up and realizes our lazy, fat, over-indulging population of free loading individuals present a far bigger risk to our country it will continue to decline.

Some 40-50 years ago there was no "thyroid condition" or "My back hurts too much to work" issues because we simply labeled them trash but ever since we've placed these wretched examples of humans on pedestals and cowered in fear of actual ridicule that may, just possibly, lead them develop some sense of worth they may be valuable assets of society.

Sorry, long day and I'm just sick and tired of being one of "those" guys who doesn't expect a free hand out, doesn't expect things to be done for him and by all costs take care of me. If times were hard I would do everything imaginable to support my family and if that involved taking 3 jobs in the shitty possible places I would do so. I'm so sick and tired of hearing the younger generations bitch and moan about work, having to work or what they get paid. It's a personal responsibility to take care of your own and why must I feel taken advantage of because I do these things and our government wants to punish me and give to those very same lazy, fat fucking trash?

Sorry again, I'm done..

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
I want to recall a story for you that involves me personally a few years back before Ohio had ban on smoking.

In my workplace there was always a cafe that allowed smoking. Now lets not get into the facts about how it's harming me, et all but one day I was sitting there with my coworkers enjoying a smoke when some fat fucking hog of a woman, and that's literally an understatement, decided to bitch at me for smoking.

Not only was I killing myself but I was killing her. Oh not by second hand smoke but by the premiums she was forced to pay to cover costs of bogus lawsuits from smokers who sued. She literally went on and on about it until she decided to pop her .75 into the machine for, yet I'm sure, another Mr. Goodbar candy bar.

Now being one who is not going to take shit from anyone I stood up and asked her if she, a woman of such large stature, had diabetes. She promptly stated "yes, I do" which was explained to me because of her weight and sugar issues. I then asked her in clear retrospect of her bitching me out if she would like if they installed scales in front of the candy machine and if you did not meet a particular requirement they would not vend her the fucking candy. I mean, I'm paying for her ability to shove her fucking trough mouth with everything under the sun also upping my premiums to cover her medical costs to treat her diabetes.

She promptly shoved damn near the entire bar in her mouth and walked away.

It's THIS type of trash who see's the fault in everyone but herself that will bury us; nothing else.

Until this country wakes up and realizes our lazy, fat, over-indulging population of free loading individuals present a far bigger risk to our country it will continue to decline.

Some 40-50 years ago there was no "thyroid condition" or "My back hurts too much to work" issues because we simply labeled them trash but ever since we've placed these wretched examples of humans on pedestals and cowered in fear of actual ridicule that may, just possibly, lead them develop some sense of worth they may be valuable assets of society.

Sorry, long day and I'm just sick and tired of being one of "those" guys who doesn't expect a free hand out, doesn't expect things to be done for him and by all costs take care of me. If times were hard I would do everything imaginable to support my family and if that involved taking 3 jobs in the shitty possible places I would do so. I'm so sick and tired of hearing the younger generations bitch and moan about work, having to work or what they get paid. It's a personal responsibility to take care of your own and why must I feel taken advantage of because I do these things and our government wants to punish me and give to those very same lazy, fat fucking trash?

Sorry again, I'm done..

Well there are alot of examples of this. For instance, I have no Children, and will never go back to school. Why should I have to pay for everyones children's education? I get your point for sure, and it's hard to draw the line between someone who really needs help, and someone who is taking advantage.

Not sure we will ever work that one out.

Star Citizen Hanger:
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
To many people are looking for a handout. I WORK my ass off to get what I have. Yet, there are people that THINK they are owed something from the government. And they are to fucking stupid to understand it's people like me that are actually keeping their stupid ass's with a monthly check. All the while nearly all of them are in good enough if not better health than I am that ONLY want something for nothing.

I have a cousin thats on disability, only because he's a fucking lazy ass that's to stupid to do anything for himself. He still lives with My Aunt & Uncle at the age of 34. He will sit on his fucking ass while his dad (my uncle) climbs a ladder to trim a tree or repair siding and such. My uncle had a bad stroke 5 or 6 years ago. I can't go near him (my cousin) because I want to do nothing more than to fucking punch him in the fucking face and tell him how big of a dumbass he is.

People like him need to do humanity a favor and play tag with a grizzly bear. The other big thing that is dragging us down is political correctness. This BY FAR is the biggest and most destructive thing wrong with America today. People are so affaid to offend someone. Oh no... we couldn't profile someone looking middle-eastern thats trying to get on a plane, it's MUCH better to spend a fuck ton of money for million dollar machines. Or physically pat down a 10 year old or grandma because they want to go see their family. It's FUCKING INSANE to do this bullshit. We are spending so much money on this shit when it's not even needed.

Terrorist are laughing their towels right off their heads right now at all the money we're spending on shit that will most likely never stop a bomb getting on a plane. It only pisses off the normal everyday people traveling because they have to jump through hoops. Take a look at Israel, when has been the last time you've heard anything about their ariport security? Well you haven't for a reason. They Profile, they take the money on these million dollar scanners and put it to GOOD use with gathering Intlligence on the people that wish to do them harm. And THIS is what we are going to have to do in order to stop 10 year olds and grandma from getting frisked and given the 10th degree, all the while they let haji walk right by because they don't want to offend them.

I say send the TSA to the Mexican Border with the Scanners and Frisking, that's where it's needed the most if they are deadset on spending a shit-ton of money. There is NOTHING wrong with profiling. When it comes to protecting yourself you have to use what works. If 19 short fat guys flew planes into the world trade center, and everytime I were to fly someplace I wouldn't have any issue with them asking me a few more questions or search me. I would expect that, it just boils down to people being fucking retarded and wanting something because their skin isn't thick enough to deal with the way they look. It's really sad.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 11/22/10 09:25 PM.
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: JetStar
A little more. Fact is that there is no way to repeal this until you get a new President, and it is going to be hard even then.

I just re-upped my insurance here at work again, no increase, and no changes.

Um Jet, read the report again. Thats just reduction from Medicare spending, not an assessment of total impact of the bill. Its a reflection of the fact that doctors are going to get paid a LOT less to see Medicare patients. Might want to also check into the unintended consequences of that as well.

Read: Medicare patients get moved to the back of the line.

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard