KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,171 Trump card
1,338,706 Picture Thread
477,695 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
H
Holrom Offline OP
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
H
KGB,
This is Holrom, back from Shadowbane years and years ago.
I felt a burden to make a video message on what has happened over the last years. It deals with eternity, so I had to sound the trumpet to you guys because it matters greatly.

You can find the video here:
http://illbehonest.com/shadowbane.html

Much love to you all,
Holrom

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Holrom It is nice to see you pop onto the Oracle. Although, I never played SB with you. I have heard stories of your time with KGB. I did watch your video. I am happy that you have found your peace.

I do have to say that was one heck of a Religious speech you made there. I am not a religious person. I was raised in a religious home, I went to church every sunday and for Teen services on Wednesdays while i was young, Never complained about it.

I have seen miracles happen. I have had a friend that should have died in a car accident a few years ago, she spent 4 months in a coma with machines keeping her alive. If Medically we were not able to do that. She would not be here today. It does make you wonder if there is a higher power out there.

But as for my life... I have seen far too much bad to believe in one almighty God. My nephew, who was perfectly healthy, died at 4 months old. No reason medically for it to happen. They called it SIDS. But if god is as great as you say. Why take a child. Please dont think you can "save" me. As I am at peace with myself and where I am going. I do not fear death as you claimed "GOD" helped you with. I found the FAITH in myself not in something that can not be explained.

My husband and I Agree that the bible has great stories that will teach morals and good things. But it is not the way for us. We believe and see things in science that contradict much of the bible.

Im sure there are plenty of KGB members past and present that are Religious and have a strong Faith in god.

It is just not my way.

Best of luck in spreading your message in your way.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
H
Holrom Offline OP
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
H
John 14:6 Jesus said "Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Isaiah 45:7 - I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the LORD, who does all these things.

I have to humbly bow all of my self and own opinions to the Word of God, that will never pass away. Oh how there are so many "religions" in the world, and to many it is all about being moral and working our way to heaven, but I know I cannot do enough good to be made right before the Holy God, only Jesus Christ the Son of God could save me, not my works.

I have given up on self and looked to Christ in faith, even in death and suffering God is glorified. It is not just that I believe Christ is the only way, it is that Christ truly is the only way.

Good to "see" you.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Holrom,
I am glad you found your way, and I respect that. I hope you will also respect that I have found mine, in science and the understanding of what and what I am in the universe.

You and I are on very different paths, as I do not trust in men . If someone hands me a book, and tells me it is the word of God, I do not believe them. In all the corruption I have seen in organized religion, I am forever skeptical and will remain so, until I see with my own eyes (without any drugs mind you (-: ). Honestly I do not believe I will ever see that, nor do I pretend to know why we are here, of even if there is a reason.

Best of luck to you and I am glad to see you doing well and that you have found fulfillment.

I would counter your message with the following:

1) I cannot worship any power that is so vain that it insists we praise and worship it. To me this is just the same as a dictator threatening DEATH if I do not do what they demand.

2) The Bible was written by men, long after the recorded life of christ. The book is full of contradictions and flaws, and groups like the KKK use it as a basis for hate. I would refer you to the Skeptics Annotated Bible
This site looks closely at the Bible and offers hundreds of examples of Absurdity, Injustice, Cruelty and Violence, Intolerance, Contradictions, Poor Family Values, Poor Treatment of Women, Bad Interpretation, and even Homosexuality, that people claim is a sin. These examples are right from the pages of the King James version itself.

I went to church when I was younger, and chose a different path based on the corruption I witnessed.

I am always open to discuss / debate my beliefs with anyone at anytime.

In conclusion I offer this:

Exodus 22:20 says: He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Any being that would kill the four billion people who do not believe in the biblical god, and sentence them to an eternity of burning pain and suffering just because they wont worship you and praise it, is not someone or something that I want to have anything to do with. Children that are raised into a religion like Islam, dont even get a choice. Why should they be sentenced to eternal pain and damnation.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
This is why Catholics don't like to be called Christians.

Evangelical Christians make my stomach churn.

So you put together a videoette, to be used to spread your "message" and "personal experience" and then personalized it as "Message to KGB". Bad form Holrom, bad form indeed.

Since your going to post stuff like this, the only thing I can respond with is....

Begin the censuring...

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
ROFL Love the song Tasorin! Jammed that one nice n loud lol!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Valaria
ROFL Love the song Tasorin! Jammed that one nice n loud lol!

Yeah it starts off like 80's Scorpions, Judas Priest, or Black Sabbath (Dio), then breaks right into the speed thrash...

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
I say fuck it all... but I am truly saddened to learn that you cannot get resurrected irl, nor can you teleport or recall..

I thought maybe there was something just wrong with my special powers due to all of this nasty change in weather.

I also love to masturbate when I game and I appreciate your message Holrom, but take it somewhere else!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Elph
I say fuck it all... but I am truly saddened to learn that you cannot get resurrected irl, nor can you teleport or recall..

I thought maybe there was something just wrong with my special powers due to all of this nasty change in weather.

I also love to masturbate when I game and I appreciate your message Holrom, but take it somewhere else!

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing as I read this.
You go girl!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Well I am a Warrior of God, and after all of the crap I have seen and endured I realized I needed someone on my side to help me fight the great battles ahead of me and defeat the great adversary which opposes me in my life. Call it a emotional crutch if you like but being a realist and a pragmatist I know there are somethings in life which are simply beyond the scope of man to identify or explain, we as humans are not omnipotent, and thus we cannot know with certainty what lies in the great beyond. For me personally I envision a great war being fought and I standing on the walls of the Kingdom of Heaven fighting that war in Gods name. I do not force my beliefs on others and refrain from preaching, because to do so shows arrogance and pride, which to me are not virtues as befitting a soul bound in high service, even though the Bible does claim to go forth and spread the word I believe to do so is to do so for his glory and not my own. Thus I spare my thoughts to my friends and family because I love and respect their choices and value their thoughts, truth is all I ask of them, and that I believe is all that can be expected of anyone, believer and non-believer alike. So to answer this threads original purpose, religion for gamers is like trying to enforce justice in a lawless land, it is a losing battle, and one a person would do well to leave be.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard