KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Derid
Jet, you are saying the mosque is on the level because a BUSH insider is involved?

You have fallen off the sanity wagon after all grin

No I was pointing that at the hard core conservative KGBers.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
What does being conservative have to do with Bush? That man is/was a progressive in sheep's clothing.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Former Member
Former Member
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/raywilliamjohnson?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/4/khNimZ6uPOI[/video]

lol listen to the dude scream

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
What does being conservative have to do with Bush? That man is/was a progressive in sheep's clothing.

Anti choice? Anti Stem Cell research? Whats progressive about that?

Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: JetStar

Your giving Bush way to much credit. The man was a easy going Red Neck figure head. It was his adviser's and fucking cabinet members that were the wolves who brought you 8 fucked up years of extreme right winged nut job decisions.

Obama is in the same boat, only he probably thinks he is actual control. He has a cabinet of left wing nub job's making similar fucked up decisions that is going to plauge us for decades to come.

Status quo for now, just a different group of wolves in the den.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

Your giving Bush way to much credit. The man was a easy going Red Neck figure head. It was his adviser's and fucking cabinet members that were the wolves who brought you 8 fucked up years of extreme right winged nut job decisions.

Obama is in the same boat, only he probably thinks he is actual control. He has a cabinet of left wing nub job's making similar fucked up decisions that is going to plauge us for decades to come.

I disagree strongly. The only problem with the Obamacare was that it did not have a public option. Universal health care should be mandatory. Its fucking stupid that when you get sick you go bankrupt.

Star Citizen Hanger:
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

I disagree strongly. The only problem with the Obamacare was that it did not have a public option. Universal health care should be mandatory. Its fucking stupid that when you get sick you go bankrupt.

Wow, your really that out of it? Its not that we need Universal Health Care, its that the Govmt. needs to regulate and crush the oligopoly and collusion going on with Health Care companies. Look at what is the fastest growing market, what has some of the highest margins, and were the growth is coming from. Then to top that all off, they rape those of us who actually have health care coverage to insulate and guarantee the margins to cover all the "free" health care they give to those who can not pay. Nothing is really free, someone is paying for it, and that someone is those of us employed with health care who make enough money to be above the "living" poverty levels of around 45K a year, depending on your region.

Thanks to fucking Obamacare, Boeing is scared shit less of the "Cadillac Tax" and is fundamentally changing our health care so that they won't have to pay the excise tax for providing amazing self insured coverage.

So thank you Obama, I am going to take a fucking 4k a year pay cut to pay for the droves of people who receive health care at no cost or next to no cost. I won't even mention the millions of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS who receive emergency health care who help drive the cost of health care upwards to the tune of Billions a year.

Get a clue, cause your next Jet.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Unfortunately Tas is spot on here.

I have already taken a pretty big pay cut myself, not directly but because a good portion of my income is based on how well sales are going. I work for a b2b brokerage/wholesaler.

All the new taxes, regs and upcoming healthcare fees have our customers scared shitless and scrambling to figure out where the money is going to come from.

The overall economy was bad enough, Obama now has my whole industry in fucking "bunker up and hope we survive " mode. Guess how well business is going?

And just FYI the companies involved ( my customers ) are mostly not giganticorps, they are small to midsize businesses that employ between 10 and 50 people. The owners are not the archtypical "rich guy" villain with their 3-piece Armani and Cuban cigar - they are guys who drive pick-ups, wear jeans and flannel and work 12+ hour days.

In Obamas "us vs them" equation, his "us" is people who vote Democrat to use the govt as a tool to reallocate wealth at gunpoint, his "them" is all of the working people in middle-america.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Jet I for one like your optimism, however naive it may be. The world needs more people with a positive outlook.

The days of 60 minutes not having an agenda are long gone and it is a sad statement on our society.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Unfortunately optimism is a lot like good intentions, neither of them really helps or counts for much when the fit hits the shan because its time to pay the piper.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard