KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 11 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Aviendha
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,002,865 Trump card
1,336,943 Picture Thread
476,980 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Zarad Zhuul
Originally Posted By: Axefist
And how can you tell if there isnt coding in the server or being downloaded when you log in that allows hacking into your pc like a backdoor?

oh lord...just wear your tin-foil hat while you play and you'll be alright.

Tell me you are not serious or as naieve to think people dont use the web for illegal activities and will find ingenious ways of doing it. I and a friend were phoned just today, my friend three times before, by someone telling us our computer had viruses and telling us to go online and go to a webpage to find out. Its a scam. Once you got to the website it downloads a virus with your help, if you are stupid enough, that disables your antivirus and tells you you have viruses which are fake and that you must pay for sofware to clean the viruses. My friend on another occasion actually got conned with a popup he didnt realise was fake giving him an alert to having viruses which had the same result as above. If you are computer and net savvy you will know how many scams are going on every day and if you have any common sense you wil know realise the people hosting this game server ilegally are already breaking the law quite ingeniously so they have already broken trust and therefore why should I trust them?

Former KGB Member
KGB Champion
OP Offline
KGB Champion
What your describing is in an entirely different league....this is a game server not some bs virus marketing scam.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Good luck mate. Dont blame me if you end up with crap on your pc from a hacked server.

EDIT: Check this website - http://www.securelist.com/en/analysis/204791963/Online_games_and_fraud_using_games_as_bait#evolution

Last edited by Joneb; 09/23/10 11:13 AM.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Me and several others played the pay version. Its not that special, but Rep likes it.

If your the type who wants end game items and pvp top level aion takes time

If the EMU is ACC points maybe but no thanks otherwise lol

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Joneb
Good luck mate. Dont blame me if you end up with crap on your pc from a hacked server.

EDIT: Check this website - http://www.securelist.com/en/analysis/204791963/Online_games_and_fraud_using_games_as_bait#evolution

Throughout KGB's history we have partaken in many emulated servers.
We all understand the possible risks associated with it.

To this day we still have many KGB that play the UO Hybrid emulated server which has been around now for about 10 - 11 years, without any problems for KGB members.
There area also several KGB involved in the SWG Emulated Server as well as the Shadowbane Emu. Both of which seem to be coming along fairly well.
There are possible risks with any game played, including non-emulated servers, but that is something that each person gets to decide for themselves.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard