KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 11 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Aviendha
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,002,865 Trump card
1,336,943 Picture Thread
476,980 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Steven Colbert is going to capital hill and speaking on Immigration IN CHARACTER. Why in the fucking hell are they wasting fucking tax payer money to get this dumb fuck to go to capital hill to speak UNDER OATH? I swear, this administration and congress is THAT LINE from DUMB & DUMBER... "Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this and TOTALLY redeem yourself!"

Last edited by Wolfgang; 09/23/10 03:13 AM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
AMEN

KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
Lol true

+_+_+_DDO_+_TOONS_+_+_+
Phaq.........Barbarian..lvl 20 TR:15
Narmitru.....Pally.......lvl 9
Phaqheals...Cleric......lvl 7
Omey.........Monk......lvl 11
Phaqfire.....Sorcerer...lvl 20 TR:11 FVS
DontDoTraps..Rogue.....lvl 13
Phaqphight..Fighter....lvl 17
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
What about when Elmo from Sesame Street testified before the republican controlled congress.

Did you complain then?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: JetStar
What about when Elmo from Sesame Street testified before the republican controlled congress.

Did you complain then?

I don't give a shit who goes to testify before congress, but you'd think they could be a little more serious about it when we're facing the worst economic times since the 30s. Them playing grab ass and doing nothing will make it even worse for millions of us in January when the tax cuts of the previous administration expire.

At this point I'm begining to question why I still work to support 92 weeks of unemployment and welfare mothers with 9 children. I should just quit and join the masses of the entitlement generation. Then I could whine about how you all aren't paying enough taxes to support me in the lifestyle I've grown occustomed to.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

Did you complain then?

If I knew about it I would have. Wasting how ever much it cost
to do this is stupid no matter if the country is in economic stress or not.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Don't do it kaotic there's nothing there for you and I

KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Way I see it ... let elmo, colbert or anyone else in a pink tutu put on a show for them.

At least they are not passing any bullshit legislation ...

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I have one for you, this house that me & my family are getting ready to rent. The place has phone service, the place has DSL, the last tenants there had it. The phone company that has it, don't know they have it. They got a call, they have no idea about it. I type in the addy. on the site it says it can get Phone & DirecTV through them, but internet is grayed out. Ok in the house I am in now, DSL is here. It is not close to town, the other house is, cable net is there.

Last edited by Salohcin Dragon; 09/30/10 08:11 AM.

Former KGB Member
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I don't give a shit who goes to testify before congress, but you'd think they could be a little more serious about it when we're facing the worst economic times since the 30s. Them playing grab ass and doing nothing will make it even worse for millions of us in January when the tax cuts of the previous administration expire.

At this point I'm begining to question why I still work to support 92 weeks of unemployment and welfare mothers with 9 children. I should just quit and join the masses of the entitlement generation. Then I could whine about how you all aren't paying enough taxes to support me in the lifestyle I've grown occustomed to.

1) The entitlement life sucks, I know plenty who have had their unemployment expire, and it SUCKS.
2) We gotta pay for Iraq. You cant spend spend spend like Bush did, then not pay for it. When you spend more than you take in, thats a deficit. Saying NO to everything is not the answer.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Kaotic

1) The entitlement life sucks, I know plenty who have had their unemployment expire, and it SUCKS.
2) We gotta pay for Iraq. You cant spend spend spend like Bush did, then not pay for it. When you spend more than you take in, thats a deficit. Saying NO to everything is not the answer.

Look at all that money that we threw at Iraq for years with sanctions and the no fly zones and we provided those security flights. Not to mention all the money we give to the U.N. only for them to screw up the oil for food program. That stuff wasn't free, I'm sure if you added that up it will be a lot more than you think. Plus it seemed when Clinton was in trouble politically that he would throw a few missles at Saddam. Sure Invading and having a big force in Iraq costs a lot, but check out all the money Obama is throwing around. It makes Bush's spending look like childs play!

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Actually saying NO is exactly what’s needed; people for the most part do not need big brother taking care of them. Too many find it easier to let the government take care of them than to take care of themselves.

Here is radical
1. You have two children at the governments expense.... you get fixed after the second.
2. Uncle Sam buys your groceries fine nobody should go hungry but in return you have to show up and work, not sit on your ass waiting on the next check.
3. Nobody stays on the government doll for more than 2yrs who should be working..... and no being fat does not count as an illness.

We then take the money saved and look after our disabled veterans and people with real disabilities.... being sad or depressed does not count.

I find myself wishing for a time when people didn’t look to the government for everything, I mean for god’s sake people grow a pair.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is my personal favorite, Banshee. It is interesting to see how words and phrases evolve over time. Like how Shell Shock from WWI has evolved through several different stages into what we now call Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. When I was a kid we had another word for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome too, it was called LAZY! Now, thanks to the manipulation of the English language and the good intentions of people who have access to our money, you can get paid for what a fortune cookie I have on my desk defines as: The habit of resting before you get tired...

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
-chuckle-

We spend regardless of what party is in power at any given time.

If Democrats hold the Pen of Spending +5, it's in taxes, social programs and healthcare.

If Republicans have it, we're off bombing somebody for the War on ( insert hot topic buzzword here ).

Either way, your tax dollars ( and mine ) are paying for it.

The way I see it, we're damned either way. :|

I'm all for helping folks who need it, but the system is taken advantage of far too often by those that don't. Case in point, in HEB not long ago in line to pay for groceries. Lady in front of me has half a CART full of steak. Not a couple, I'm talking like 25+ steaks. She also has half the cart full of alcohol.

Check this out. . .

She pays for the Steaks with her Food Stamp Card. . . .

She pays cash for the Alcohol ( since you can't buy it with food stamps )

You want me to tolerate the welfare program ? Make some serious changes to it and cut out all of the corruption that I'M paying for. Then we'll talk about it.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
"If Democrats hold the Pen of Spending +5, it's in taxes, social programs and healthcare.

If Republicans have it, we're off bombing somebody for the War on ( insert hot topic buzzword here )."

One of these is constitutional and one isn't. The one you pick to be constitutional kinda determines your political outlook.

(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Vote Donktatorship.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
Vote Donktatorship.