KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Drakiis #75603 09/10/10 05:48 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
LOL..well, if nothing else we three were certainly raised by a like minded generation.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Vuldan #75608 09/10/10 06:29 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Vuldan I liked the last part better than any of it, so tired of the politically correct speak about legal and such not..... some things are right and some things are wrong simple as that. Just because you can do something or get away with it does not mean you should. Who you are is determined by the choices you make when nobody is around or looking at you.

As the old saying goes you meet them on the beaches with fine words and reason I will meet them with my gun(when I buy one), I like my chances better.

Banshee #75616 09/10/10 10:02 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I think what some of you are saying has a lot of merit.

The point I am trying to get across more than anything, is to be specific about your beliefs. What scares me is when I see "group-think" hate-trains, and "mob herd" mentality.

Not because I give two shits whether or not people like Islam, but because that type of mentality is so often and easily exploited by demagogues and tyrants. Nothing quite gets people to shuck off their principles and liberty, than falling into the " us vs them" mentality.

Drakiis #75618 09/11/10 03:18 AM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
The saddest part of it all is that all these so called religous people in their high and mighty temples and churches and mosques, yet still they're are millions of starving people in the world, children dieing of aids, people with no shelter, no homes, no clean water to drink. They seemed to have all missed the picture. It would seem to me that they are more interested in growwing their ranks than helping their fellow man. The problem with this world is very simpley put, lack of compassion for other people! The solution is not simple how do get people to care more about others than they do their self.

StValentine #75684 09/11/10 02:21 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: StValentine
The saddest part of it all is that all these so called religous people in their high and mighty temples and churches and mosques, yet still they're are millions of starving people in the world, children dieing of aids, people with no shelter, no homes, no clean water to drink. They seemed to have all missed the picture. It would seem to me that they are more interested in growwing their ranks than helping their fellow man. The problem with this world is very simpley put, lack of compassion for other people! The solution is not simple how do get people to care more about others than they do their self.

Its more sad it is us americans with no jobs and Vets all over with no homes

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
StValentine #75687 09/11/10 02:32 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: StValentine

Wow. You have no idea how much money,time,lives are given to less fortunate people just from Americans alone. I wont even break it down to religion organizations or private.
Your statement that we have a lack of compassion shows your ignorance.

Billions of dollars and millions of man hours are given to the poor and needy yearly.
Get off your fucking soap box.

Helemoto #75703 09/11/10 07:53 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
sometimes the ones who need that help the most never receive it due to the systems in place, and it's that minority that I think most people talk about when they talk about a lack of help. I think that is where Rep is coming from, and I can certainly attest to that with the struggles I went through to get help when I needed it the most, I still could use some help though I am doing better now thanks to my own efforts and a few key individuals. However when it was at it's worst I could get no help from any organization based on my status, and the perceived notion I could magically produce the resources I needed on my own because of my age, race, ability, or lack of kids. Most organizations or assistance is based off of certain criteria and it is very specific so you cannot always get the help you need when you need it, and if you do you must meet the criteria every day that you are on assistance or boom your off it before you can even get your legs firmly under you.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #75708 09/11/10 08:16 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Most organizations or assistance is based off of certain criteria and it is very specific so you cannot always get the help you need when you need it, and if you do you must meet the criteria every day that you are on assistance or boom your off it before you can even get your legs firmly under you.

That's an unfortunate result of a nearly moralless society...

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #75715 09/11/10 09:28 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Blame the people who work the system and abuse the moralless people who donate time and money to help the people who need help.

I personally know a family that gets a shit load of assistance and yet some how find the money to make it to Disney World every year.

Helemoto #75721 09/11/10 09:35 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I don't blame anyone, I blame myself for the choices I have made, and the things and people I have lost

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard