KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 13 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,017,869 Trump card
1,338,937 Picture Thread
477,822 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Derid #75199 09/06/10 04:08 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Mosque to worship how you want is fine with me

Having 60K Plus troops in 4 different countries for 113 known Al-Qaeda operatives is beyond silly yet we fund so much money to the VICTORY theory

we can argue about everything ... There are many many muslims overseas who do not share the same views as the extremist i can not hold all accountable for what a few have done

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Represent #75205 09/06/10 05:47 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
You people amaze me. You want to deny others the very rights you enjoy. You want to follow the rules of the constitution whenever it is convenient for you.

Quote:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I think if your going to accuse an entire religion of something and try to limit where they can worship, then we need to make sure that no Catholic churches are withing 20 minutes of elementary schools.

This dangerous trend with the far right wing is really scary and you folks need to check yourselves. Persecuting people for their religious choices is UNAMERICAN.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #75208 09/06/10 06:50 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
You people amaze me. You want to deny others the very rights you enjoy. You want to follow the rules of the constitution whenever it is convenient for you.

Quote:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I think if your going to accuse an entire religion of something and try to limit where they can worship, then we need to make sure that no Catholic churches are withing 20 minutes of elementary schools.

This dangerous trend with the far right wing is really scary and you folks need to check yourselves. Persecuting people for their religious choices is UNAMERICAN.

Jet our country was built off Judeo–Christian believes. To me having someone build a mosque in the place where someone of the same religion blew it up on planes that is absurd. Leave that place alone rebuild the tower somewhere else. That is a reminder that Islam is a radical and violent religion. Im not basing my opinion off of muslims im basing mine off of Muhammad who wrote the quran and broke every rule in that book. Dont judge a christian off of what others christians do base it off of what Jesus Christ did.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
Ken_Kamillion #75214 09/06/10 09:02 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Have you seriously read the Quran, and studied the history?

Not that I have. Since I havent, I tend to take any one source or type of source with a grain of salt.

The bottom line though, is regardless of the opinions of the "nation". The fact is, zoning issues and whatnot are a local issue. If the people of NYC do not want X,Y or Z build at whatever locale, its up to them do do something about it.

Anyone else making inflammatory comments is just trying to grab a spotlight. The part about blocking the Orthadox church is fucked up, I will agree. But instead of focusing on the faux pax of the local authorities - so many seem to be using this as an excuse to vent hate against Islam.

Holding the whole religeon accountable for the Islamist extremists is like holding all of Christendom accountable for the Ku Klux Klan.

Derid #75216 09/06/10 09:39 PM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
I am not going to comment on the issue as I believe political discussions amoungst friends usually end up with flared tempers, distgusting outburts, and a few falling outs, HOWEVER I am glad you are all keeping yourselves somewhat level headed in this thread.

For the record: The area they are considering building the Mosque is actually 2 blocks away from the actual Ground Zero site, not on the site itself.
Old news article about location and first committee to approve site.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Drakiis #75219 09/06/10 09:52 PM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I'm too short to ride this ride.

This is going in my sig. =P

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Ken_Kamillion #75222 09/06/10 11:23 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Ken_Kamillion
Jet our country was built off Judeo–Christian believes. To me having someone build a mosque in the place where someone of the same religion blew it up on planes that is absurd. Leave that place alone rebuild the tower somewhere else. That is a reminder that Islam is a radical and violent religion. Im not basing my opinion off of muslims im basing mine off of Muhammad who wrote the quran and broke every rule in that book. Dont judge a christian off of what others christians do base it off of what Jesus Christ did.

I totally disagree. The founding fathers were clear about a separation of church and state. They were also very clear about freedom of religion. VERY CLEAR

Originally Posted By: 1st Amendment

Quote:
The concept of separation of church and state refers to the distance in the relationship between organized religion on the one hand and the nation state on the other. The idea was the subject of much discussion over 2000 years. The term "wall of separation" was first used in an informal letter by President Thomas Jefferson in 1802 to a committee of Baptists in Connecticut. Jefferson referred to the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as creating a "wall of separation" between church and state.[1] The phrase was quoted by the United States Supreme Court first in 1878, and then in a series of cases starting in 1947.

Now lets move on to the Bible. It is filled with examples of God's cruelty and violence. In the link below are 1199 examples of this.

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

You cant call out another religion if yours contains the same cruelty and violence.

The point I am making here is that anyone can worship anything they please an build a church, or in this case a "Community Center" (NOT A MOSQUE) if they have the money and backing.

San Francisco actually has the church of satan, and I dont see anyone raising hell about that.

Be careful you don't judge an entire faith by the most radical tiny fraction. Christians are dirty in that regard too.

I am not a Muslim, not do I agree with how they treat women, and other things, but in our system, they have as much right to worship as you or anyone else does. This is what makes our country great.

Lets not do what we did to the Japanese in WW2. If you remember, the Japanese American troops were some of the most decorated in all of WW2. Meanwhile we confiscated their land and property, and sent them to internment camps.

Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #75249 09/07/10 08:25 AM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
I have to agree with Jet.

Although Morally to me, I dont like the Idea, but they do have the rights to worship as they please.

The fact that the mosque is not at the actual ground zero site, does put my mind at ease.

I was raised Christian, although I have to say i am not as much a believer now as I was as a Kid. I do see why some would be offended.

But All religions have had Dirty dealings and bad things in their pasts. Honestly the world would be much better off with out it, but that will never happen.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #75253 09/07/10 10:00 AM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Yeah as Derid pointed out, the KKK are Christians, and you don't see all Christians being judged by their actions.

What about the "Christians" that protest at the US Army soldiers funerals because they believe that their deaths are because "God hates fags".

Its the old "Not in my backyard" mentality that really scares me. People want all the rights for them, and yet want to deny them for others.

Star Citizen Hanger:
JetStar #75254 09/07/10 10:09 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Although you don't see the kkk setting up a multi-million dollar worship center near anything that has to do with black history. How would you react if they wanted to setup a worship center on martin luther king boulevard? Sure they have the right to do so, but it doesn't mean it's right to do it.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard