KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Wolfgang #75262 09/07/10 01:06 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

The point I think, was that the folk who are building the mosque/wanting to build the mosque arent the kkk/islamists.

The proper analogy here, is how would you feel if other folk who claimed to be Christian (and maybe still happened to be white) but were not affiliated with the kkk wanted to build a worship center/church on Martin Luther King Blvd.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Wolfgang #75263 09/07/10 01:15 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
So here's my main beef with the mosque, the state department is footing the bill for this Imam to fly to the middle east to try and gather the funds for this mult-million dollar mosque. Sending some dude across the map to get funds from god knows who, just isn't getting it with me. And THAT is my main problem with it.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 09/07/10 01:16 PM.
Wolfgang #75273 09/07/10 02:38 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Why not specify that as the problem then?

Specific issues like the conduct of the State Dept in regards to funds allocation, and treatment of an Orthodox congregation that may have gotten the shaft are separate issues - even if related in this context.

It is quite reasonable, I think, to say " Our govt should not be spending cash to fly religious figures around the world on their private fund raising journeys." Honestly I do not think that taxpayers should foot the bill for that sort of activity regardless of religion or denomination.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
JetStar #75275 09/07/10 02:53 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar

San Francisco actually has the church of Satan, and I don't see anyone raising hell about that.

ROFL, nice word play...

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
JetStar #75287 09/07/10 05:27 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Yeah as Derid pointed out, the KKK are Christians, and you don't see all Christians being judged by their actions.

What about the "Christians" that protest at the US Army soldiers funerals because they believe that their deaths are because "God hates fags".

Its the old "Not in my backyard" mentality that really scares me. People want all the rights for them, and yet want to deny them for others.

As i said before i wont defend christians but i will defend jesus christ and the bible. You dont judge a christian by what another christian does judge them by what Jesus Christ did. Just like muslims i dont judge them by what other muslims do i judge what muhammad did.

I just feel to build a mosque there isnt right not so say they could build it anywhere else in NYC and they have been offered that and they want that particular spot.

Last edited by Ken_Kamillion; 09/07/10 05:34 PM.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
Ken_Kamillion #75292 09/07/10 05:41 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
We can argue over this all day long but only the people living in nyc can really say anything about the mosque.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
Ken_Kamillion #75294 09/07/10 06:16 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

The earlier kkk may have been anti-catholic, but they considered themselves very religious protestants. Catholics and protestants have a long history of killing each other actually, but in any case you know well what I was saying and you also know the point is not any less valid. Pick any nutcase group you wish that espouses Christian ideology - there have been plenty over the years, and make the same analogy.

Most if not all organized religions have plenty of blood on their hands. You saying "look at what Jesus vs Mohammad did" is also a religious argument, arguing your religion vs theirs. And while there is nothing wrong with that, bringing it into a political discussion in the USA is not particularly compelling - unless you/your groups also have a goal of setting up a theocracy like Iran has. In which case, comparative theology suddenly becomes very pertinent.

Derid #75312 09/07/10 08:22 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #75336 09/08/10 05:50 AM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
it was a good read Jet.

Quote:
The very word “islam” comes from a word cognate to shalom, which means peace in Hebrew. The Koran declares in its 36th chapter, regarded by the Prophet Muhammad as the heart of the Koran, in a verse deemed the heart of this chapter, “Peace is a word spoken from a merciful Lord.”

Funny thing is islam also means SUBMISSION. granted it is submission to the will of God... But still means Submit.

Guess it is a good thing I am not muslim... as I probly would be stoned to death.. and not by WEED lol

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #75350 09/08/10 11:22 AM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Valaria
it was a good read Jet.

Quote:
The very word “islam” comes from a word cognate to shalom, which means peace in Hebrew. The Koran declares in its 36th chapter, regarded by the Prophet Muhammad as the heart of the Koran, in a verse deemed the heart of this chapter, “Peace is a word spoken from a merciful Lord.”

Funny thing is islam also means SUBMISSION. granted it is submission to the will of God... But still means Submit.

Guess it is a good thing I am not muslim... as I probly would be stoned to death.. and not by WEED lol

Yeah Val,

I figure I will wait until one of these gods shows up then beg for forgiveness to whichever one is real. Until then, I am on my own.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard