KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 16 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,015,757 Trump card
1,338,644 Picture Thread
477,649 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Drakiis #77036 09/22/10 02:05 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Because the Tea Party was created and run by wealthy functionaries that are looking to gain tax cuts for themselves by fooling poor to middle class Americans into believing their voice is being heard at the political level, when it's not their voice but those of the wealthy. Rich philanthropists fund big rallies and events you see being orchestrated across the country. Tea Party candidates are seeking to line their pockets, and prevent the rich from being taxed, in exchange for giving the poor to middle class a soap box upon which to stand. The blue and white collar workers fooled by a movement that has less to do about their constitutional rights then it does about gaining legitimacy as a political movement and gaining a foothold in the political arena for the wealthy to win over the common man. Thus I don't buy their grassroots origins which is why I am suspicious of the whole movement, other then this hang up I think they could be a moving in the right direction, but as Kaotic says they have to toss those career politicians and make sure the money used to keep the movement active isn't from wealthy people trying to buy their way.

You still haven't said where you're getting your information. I'm not going to completely dismiss your claims unless you're just pulling this out of thin air. I would like the chance to look at the evidence you've amassed that has convinced you of your viewpoint.

And you persist in your assertion that the Tea Party is an actual centralized political party. I've seen no evidence of this, but would love the opportunity to review your data.

Last edited by Kaotic; 09/22/10 02:06 PM. Reason: Drakiis' persistance

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #77043 09/22/10 04:01 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Drakiis don't know how old you are but you are sounding a tad out of touch, I know some people who consider themselves part of the tea party and they are nothing like what you are describing.

It sounds like you are repeating msn talking points....been watching the Ed show to much LOL maybe a little less time in gov class or put the espresso cup down and step out into the light :P

Drakiis #77052 09/22/10 06:33 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Because the Tea Party was created and run by wealthy functionaries that are looking to gain tax cuts for themselves by fooling poor to middle class Americans into believing their voice is being heard at the political level, when it's not their voice but those of the wealthy. Rich philanthropists fund big rallies and events you see being orchestrated across the country. Tea Party candidates are seeking to line their pockets, and prevent the rich from being taxed, in exchange for giving the poor to middle class a soap box upon which to stand. The blue and white collar workers fooled by a movement that has less to do about their constitutional rights then it does about gaining legitimacy as a political movement and gaining a foothold in the political arena for the wealthy to win over the common man. Thus I don't buy their grassroots origins which is why I am suspicious of the whole movement, other then this hang up I think they could be a moving in the right direction, but as Kaotic says they have to toss those career politicians and make sure the money used to keep the movement active isn't from wealthy people trying to buy their way.

Wow, someone has been watching a little to much of Keith Olberman. This is a big talking point of the left. I just don't get it, why does the left think so many people don't want rich people to be taxed? Especially a movement like the tea party, where their platform isn't ONLY taxes. The top percentaged of the wealthy already pay the biggest pie in taxes. If you want fair taxes, then scrap the fucking federal tax and IRS PERIOD and put in place the FAIRTAX ACT. EVERYONE would pay the same tax, whether your some crackhead on the corner to Bill fucking Gates. You will be looking for a long ass time to find a democrat that supports the fairtax act, humm I wonder why... after all they are supposed to be ALL about fair taxes. The Democrats aren't the good guys, they have their hand in the cookie jar as much or MORE than any other party. This is why the Dems and repubs BOTH can lick my fart box. BOTH are corrupt fucks. And this is why you see Tea party movers going against republicans as well. You can use the MSNBC talking points all you want, but it simply isn't the TRUTH behind the movement.

Wolfgang #77056 09/22/10 07:18 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Wow, someone has been watching a little to much of Keith Olberman. This is a big talking point of the left. I just don't get it, why does the left think so many people don't want rich people to be taxed? Especially a movement like the tea party, where their platform isn't ONLY taxes. The top percentaged of the wealthy already pay the biggest pie in taxes. If you want fair taxes, then scrap the fucking federal tax and IRS PERIOD and put in place the FAIRTAX ACT. EVERYONE would pay the same tax, whether your some crackhead on the corner to Bill fucking Gates. You will be looking for a long ass time to find a democrat that supports the fairtax act, humm I wonder why... after all they are supposed to be ALL about fair taxes. The Democrats aren't the good guys, they have their hand in the cookie jar as much or MORE than any other party. This is why the Dems and repubs BOTH can lick my fart box. BOTH are corrupt fucks. And this is why you see Tea party movers going against republicans as well. You can use the MSNBC talking points all you want, but it simply isn't the TRUTH behind the movement.

You go girl!!

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #77061 09/22/10 08:24 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

You go girl!!

307 Million in America at current Census pace.

That's 304 Million Sheep, and more then enough idiots.

Its up to the 1%'s to explain to the sheep and the idiots they are being led into the wolves den.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Kaotic #77062 09/22/10 08:26 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
The system is nuts thats for sure, at 16 I started working and have not been out of work for more than a week or two in all that time yet at the end of most years my rich uncle pats me on the back and says here take what you gave us and have a little of some other guys as well.... thats crazy..... federal welfare if you will. Now I am not dumb, I am as greedy as the next guy when it comes to money for nothing but you will never hear me say it's right.

My poor brother because of his lifedtyle choice will always be filing single and he had to pay 15,000 in federal taxes..... it's like we believe in punishing people for doing well.

I will never understand how we reached a point where we as Americans feel we have a right to someone elses money because they made better choices, worked harder or were just plain lucker.

I think a flat tax is a great idea that will never pass, you think people (dems) cry now!

Banshee #77064 09/22/10 08:41 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Flat Tax with a simple upward curve of tax to a cap of 20% at $1,500,000. That way not only is it a curve tax, its proportional to your disposable income over the medium household average income.

One standard deduction during tax time for single, married, jointly. Penalizing the single professionals who choose a career over family is no way to spur a Keynesian economic model. You could even make the standard exemption an inverse curve of the curve tax to allow for proportional to income deductions.

Completely simplify the tax code system and shut down all tax loopholes for individuals and corporations.

Let's see who much tax money we generate then as we increase disposable income, and increase the average family size due to ability to purchase and consume and afford to sustain more children. More children means more consumers with more disposable income which leads to more children. Which all leads to more taxes. Its like the Wal-Mart model of taxes. Increased tax totals not by increasing the per tax value, but by increasing the volume the tax is applied too. All of the sudden, increase consumption leads to affordable cost centers in which corporations can afford to pay local labor to produce, and those laborers can afford to sustain and consume.

In addition to that, were going to deal with immigration in one fell swoop. All non-us citizens in the U.S. will have to be here to work. All those individuals will be given a work visa, and will be subject to the curve tax, and be afforded the basic essentials we all use. We will then put a hard cap on the number of work visas we allow for every 2 year cycle. Anyone found to not have a work visa on US soil will be processed and tagged. Re-entry after tag w/o a work visa and being caught = bullet to the mother fucking head. Any individual committing a capitol crime who does not have a work visa, will be subjected to the death penalty.

Flame away on that ...

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #77082 09/22/10 10:22 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
The tax system has got to change. They are using the same system that was started back in the 20's to help fund WW1 and has never been changed since (at least the principle of it). Obama said he is about change... I want to see it for once.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 09/22/10 10:24 PM.
Wolfgang #77174 09/23/10 08:04 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I wouldn't even throw a curve on the tax. Just flat tax it at ten percent and make it stick for everyone and everything. No loopholes, no deductions, no exemptions, ten-f*****g-percent.

If you got everyone paying into it, we would have more money than we knew what to do with.

Immigration is a lost cause until we get some elected folks with an intact spine. Or the people just lose it and take matters into their own hands.

The Feds can file lawsuits all they like but the bottom line is the States will ultimately handle the issue one way or another.

Daye #77179 09/23/10 09:34 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

I know a lot of people feel strongly about the immigration issue.

Other than having govt handouts for illegals, which I myself abhor, is there any other reason?

While I have a problem with handing out free shit to people who come illegally, I cant say I am against having more people come.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard