CHANGES TO KGB DFO AND KGB INDUSTRIES

Hello everyone,

I am sure everyone has heard there are some changes coming. I wanted to explain in details. At our current population and with the current KGB owned resources, we are going to focus on a team effort to equip the guild, and use our new Zhenyu house and vendor to be one of the premier suppliers on the server.

MILITARY
Lt Shark and Lt Rorshack (Deacon) will move to the rank of Trainee Captains with full bank access for another 30 day training period. They will have access to guild resources and be able to distribute gear and ammo as needed. As always they will report to General Arkh, and Supreme General Wolfgang. Logistics, recruiting, and crafting will be managed by the new Logistics Captains.

LOGISTICS
Pickens and Mamapick will be taking new positions under the KGB Faction Government called Logistics Captain. They will report up through the faction government, Chancellor Val, Chancellor and Prime Minister Romeo, and me as High King and High Chancellor.
Pickens and Momma are going will have full bank access and access to all CKGB resources, crafter accounts, and guild resources. They will help to provide for the guild as well as recruit and facilitate as they have been doing. These are non-military positions, and will help distribute resources to armed forces actions via a new bag system.

Vice Chancellor of State Vuldan, can get involved as he sees fit in the logistics side if he so chooses. At this time and at our current strength, there is not a whole lot of politics going on to entertain him.

These changes will take effect at midnight on Saturday 08/20. Stay tuned!

This thread is locked for reply. There is a duplicate thread for active DFO members in the SECURE DFO News and Information Forum that is available to active Darkfall Members and Candidates. If you are returning to DFO service or are thinking about it, use the ACCESS REQUEST forum in the DFO section to gain access.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter