KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
W A L L OF TEXT... sheesh lol I think Jet has lived in Cali a little to long. Smelling your own farts can have an adverse effect.=)
Fact is ALL politicians are shit. They may go in with good intentions, but they stay to pad their bank and the banks of their friends. John Murtha was one of the biggest pieces of shit ever to be elected into office. And that dipshit Rangel is right there with him. Sure there are douchebags like this no matter if they have an R or D in front of their name. Both sides are a bunch of lying hypocrites. I'm voting for Donk the next time around.

I do agree Obama will end up being just as big of a douchebag Bush was, and could surpass him before his term is up. Oh and I forgot about Pelosi, She has to be the worst person to ever be voted into government at any level. I mean, there is dumb... then there is Pelosi.

Last edited by wolfgang; 06/14/10 03:38 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
the woman's movement is pissing me off too, I got no truck with women being in politics but the estrogenic, family values, butch, suzy home maker, Martha Stewart, bless our home crap being shoved down the throats of us having to endure the girl power speeches is unnecessary, and sickening. I don't know if women realize this but the woman's movement is over with and we've heard you roar already, several times over and over and over no need to keep proving it to the world, nor does the world need you to mother it, by crusading for dumb shit.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: wolfgang
W A L L OF TEXT... sheesh lol I think Jet has lived in Cali a little to long. Smelling your own farts can have an adverse effect.=)
Fact is ALL politicians are shit. They may go in with good intentions, but they stay to pad their bank and the banks of their friends. John Murtha was one of the biggest pieces of shit ever to be elected into office. And that dipshit Rangel is right there with him. Sure there are douchebags like this no matter if they have an R or D in front of their name. Both sides are a bunch of lying hypocrites. I'm voting for Donk the next time around.

I do agree Obama will end up being just as big of a douchebag Bush was, and could surpass him before his term is up. Oh and I forgot about Pelosi, She has to be the worst person to ever be voted into government at any level. I mean, there is dumb... then there is Pelosi.

See Wolfgang agrees with me (refer back to my previous post).
Fuck Wolfgang i knew i liked you......lol

Former KGB Member
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
ummmmmm I thought this was about me....................LOL
YO DONK. You prob hate me for sure.

[Linked Image]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
lol bear when have you known a topic to reach this many pages and still be on topic... lol you have been gone for far too long.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
the woman's movement is pissing me off too, I got no truck with women being in politics but the estrogenic, family values, butch, suzy home maker, Martha Stewart, bless our home crap being shoved down the throats of us having to endure the girl power speeches is unnecessary, and sickening. I don't know if women realize this but the woman's movement is over with and we've heard you roar already, several times over and over and over no need to keep proving it to the world, nor does the world need you to mother it, by crusading for dumb shit.

sounds like drakiis having withdrawls... guess the candy van is not working anymore. Oooh Drak... maybe if you ask really nicely, a girl will fix it and spiff it up a bit for you.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Bearrok
ummmmmm I thought this was about me....................LOL
YO DONK. You prob hate me for sure.

Just come back already, sheesh.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Valaria
Originally Posted By: Drakiis

sounds like drakiis having withdrawls... guess the candy van is not working anymore. Oooh Drak... maybe if you ask really nicely, a girl will fix it and spiff it up a bit for you.

No thank you, that's the problem why does every woman assume that men are incapable of anything and require their "special touch". It's called "knit picking" or better "anal retentive" to go over whats already there to "improve" upon it. If it isn't broke, I don't need you to fix it, whether it's the candy van or politics duct tape and a ball gag are uncomplicated items.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
oh tre harsh. . . by the way that works both ways drak. . .we dont need yall commin around trying to fix things up either we have it the way we like it. . . it aint broke no need to improve it with sports stuff. . . or for those golf peeps golf stuff either. . . and nascar is fine but not every were lol. . if u need a special place u got the garage to deck out the way u like it. . . and just cause im a woman doesnt mean i cant fix it. . .

ok i said my opinion

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from auplod.com]
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Lol, ok ill join ya's as soon as I jump back into gaming mode. I might as well come back home. Well Ill get my app done. But this time if I leave it will be the end of my darkfall days.

[Linked Image]
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard