KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Typical douche bag X-box generation. When is this generation going to learn to keep there mouth shut, there eyes and ears open, and actually learn something from all the Vet's around them.

This fuck-o is going to breaking big rocks into little rocks for the rest of his life. Honestly, coming from the Army Nuke community, this guy signed all kinds of letters of confidentiality. What they ought to do is Shoot his stupid ass for treason or breach of National Security, then post that video on the Wikileaks that he was feeding intel too.

What really blows my gasket, is they ought to go after this site and its owners for knowingly posting National Secruity files marked "TOP SECRET", "SECRET" or "FOR LIMIED USE".

Those are the key makers that tell you, your about to open pandora's box, and the US Intel community has absolutly zero sense of humor.

This kid might not even make it into Ft. Levenworth, he may just pass GO, and head directly to the intel black hole never to return again. I wonder how the center for genetic research is this time of the year in the North Polar Region?

Intel Leak Article

I want to add, if you look at his picture in uniform, all he has is the Service Rainbow ribbon for basic training and his BRM Medal. May just be an early picture, but it adds up, to much trust in too young of a person.

If your between 18 and 25 right now, your x-box generation is fucking full of scrubs.

Edit* Take solace in knowing, the generation behind you, douche bag generation, is off to even a scrubbier start. Man is it going to be easy to keep my job vs. you scrubs.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:
who boasted of giving classified U.S. combat video and hundreds of thousands of classified State Department records to whistleblower site Wikileaks

Not the sharp thing to do when wikileaks does all it can to not give its sources.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Former Member
Former Member
......lost for words...

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I didn't finish reading the article because I took 20 minutes to watch the video.

I HATE these lilly livered, cowardly, mother fucking, scum of the earth weasels that want to Monday morning quarter back a FUCKING WAR! Its real easy to take hours to critique a video that was shot in real time in the middle of combat and then suggest that the two men in the helo should have been able to notice all of the nuance that they only found after hours of study.

What kind of moron must you be to go into a war zone with a shoulder mounted camera and attempt to take images of a circling helicopter with it?!?!

I don't care what else this kid leaked, he deserves a firing squad just for this one video. If he leaked more than that then he deserves to live out his life in the black hole that Tas mentioned and in the most unbearable pain imaginable.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Like I said, I wonder how the weather is at the Genetic Research center in the North Polar Region.

I wonder what his patient number would be?

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
You can't win a war with Journalists sitting right there reporting every little detail. Remember when that douchebag Walter Cronkite said that we were losing in Vietnam! Yeah that's exactly why Journalists and TV anchors don't belong on the field of battle.

There are just to many gutless pussies running around this world that think all everyone has to do is be nice and all is well. I'm not sure what paradise they live in, but in the real world that doesn't happen. And this kid that gave up info should be shot in full public view. This is what you get when you start giving pussies participation medals for showing up for sports. And their parents not toughing them up.

I liked it back when I was a kid, when you got a medal for winning and not just for showing up, that's the best part of winning a medal. So you can shove it over into someone elses face and talk shit. Either they will get better and win, or they won't and then go cry to their mommies. When it comes to military intel, there should zero tolerance.

Former Member
Former Member
wow wolfgang lol

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Wow! What a prick! Lamo is just as much of a prick too! He's mad that he got caught (NY Times, Yahoo).

Resigned from KGB on 07/10.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Allow me to inject a thought here since we don't really know his underlying reasons for doing what he did.

I will agree the Classification system is useful in flagging certain content based on the damage it may cause if made public.
Most of it is somewhat overkill, but legitimate.

HOWEVER

It seems that more and more criminal or grey-area activity is being Classified just to keep the details out of the public eye.

NSA / Telco wiretapping anyone ?

Seems to be the way to go these days if you get caught doing something you shouldn't be doing in the first place. Just classify it or play the "States Secrets" trump card and walk away. Might explain the nervousness about the folks who were sending the diplomatic cables back and forth.

Should be easy to determine his reasons. If he was getting paid to do so, then there you go. Money motivates a lot of folks. Especially underpaid military personnel with high level clearances. If he wasn't being paid by a third party for the information, then things get a bit more interesting when it comes down to the "why".

I'm all for doling out the punishment if he deserves it, but if you're privy to material being Classified solely to cover illegal or grey-area activities, then the game changes a bit.

I'll wait until we know the reasons for his actions before I tie him to the pole and give him a blindfold and cigarette. laugh

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Agree w/ Wolfgang. Freedom of the Press is reserved for this country only. I believe if they find embedded reporters they should shoot their ass.

Former KGB Member
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard