KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#66023 05/20/10 08:52 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
So Al, bought a house with an Ocean view. Funny because I thought all of the ocean front property was going to be gone due to global warming? Not to mention he spews shit about living modestly and having less of an imprint on mother earth and it's fuel consumption.

I'm not sure, but I think a house that has 5 bathrooms could power many smaller houses that people otherwise homeless could use. But hey... it's do as I say, not as I do. And the kicker of the whole thing is that people believe him. (facepalm)

The Enquirer is claiming there's a tape of Obama cheating on his wife. The Dems are going to have to revert to their defensive game plan, or you can kiss this whole Marxist-based society plan goodbye.

Pray for the oil flow to cease in the Gulf. The atheists can't save us now. They're too busy killing fetuses and digging-up dirt on Sarah Palin.

Wolfgang #66061 05/21/10 04:05 AM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Watch less Fox News FTW. Its all bullshit Republican shit slinging.

Wow, Wolf I never knew you were a right wing extremist.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #66062 05/21/10 05:17 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Libertarian here. Don't believe in Global Warming either. It falls into the category of the tooth fairy and easter bunny. Dark Ages were much hotter than it is now and no factories back then. Plus Carbon Dioxide is, um, plant food. We exhale it plants inhale, plants exhale oxygen and inhale carbon dioxide. Its a vicious cycle. :P And I don't believe in news networks, they're all biased shit bags. Much love for 7th grade science that pretty much proves its global warming is booshit. I'm all about keeping the earth clean but I'm not gonna drive a golf cart to work. Or a bike for that matter, there's like 2 mountains in between here and there plus 30 miles. But ya, less Fox, CNN, MSNBC and people start thinking for themselves :P

Former KGB Member
JetStar #66084 05/21/10 07:20 AM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: JetStar

Go smell your own farts HIPPIE!!

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
JetStar #66124 05/21/10 04:53 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight

I have to agree with Tas... on the hippie thing! lol

You have to admit it's pretty damn funny that a guy that's screaming about global warming and how our coastline will disappear goes out and buys a multi-million dollar estate on the coast. You can't make this stuff up!

Last edited by wolfgang; 05/21/10 04:54 PM.
JetStar #66237 05/22/10 09:06 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

Being a Libertarian, and overall centrist - I wouldn't call Fox news right wing extremist. Perhaps in comparison to liberal extremists, Fox news is a bit radical, but I assure you; There is no news station that is truly right wing extremist. Right Wing extremists eventually got their asses kicked in WWII and the majority of middle eastern nations today are right wing extremist.

If you still aren't sure: The military people call me a bit liberal, and the theatre department in college called me a bit conservative. You figure it out. Take a step back and look at humanity a bit more objectively.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Crimthan #66239 05/22/10 10:51 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Left wing extremism- Worshipping Barack Obama
Right wing extremism- Worshipping Ronald Reagan

I used to listen to Hannity when I was bored. One day he sat there and criticized the left for worshipping Barack Obama and for the next 30 minutes after that he sat there and told how great Reagan was. All people have faults, therefore, all presidents have faults. There is no greatest. They are just men who won the majority of the votes.
I can't be a conservative because I don't believe in putting limits on people's rights (aka smoking weed, so on) and I can't be a liberal because I don't believe in putting limits on people's rights (can't make this much money in a year).
This country needs a 3rd party, the 2 in power suck.
And as long as small differences divide us this country will never be united. There always has to be common ground for unity. Both parties hate each other so much that it spills over into the general public. Its pathetic really.

Former KGB Member
Matt #66324 05/23/10 02:11 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Matt
I can't be a conservative because I don't believe in putting limits on people's rights (aka smoking weed, so on) and I can't be a liberal because I don't believe in putting limits on people's rights (can't make this much money in a year).
This country needs a 3rd party, the 2 in power suck.
And as long as small differences divide us this country will never be united. There always has to be common ground for unity. Both parties hate each other so much that it spills over into the general public. Its pathetic really.

Outstanding. You have my vote.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Matt #66348 05/23/10 08:54 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Ronald Reagan was not right wing extreme.

Its the small differences that divide us that make us great, its what the American Revolution was about.
If you want a country that is united on everything your smoking to much weed if you think that will happen anywhere not just in America. Just troll the boards here and you will get 20 different reasons why you should where blue on Tuesday.

Helemoto #66361 05/24/10 07:18 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Not united on everything, there should be common ground, and I don't smoke weed. Personal choice. I'm not saying we should be united all the way around on everything. Just look for common ground. Hell, I know people at work that asked me who I voted for last election (was McCain btw, I wanted Romney) and when I tell them they won't even look at me or talk to me. Also, I know Reagan was not right wing extreme. I was commenting on the commentators that drive people to extremes. Hannity would criticize Chris Wallace for criticizing President Bush and not giving him any slack. Now Chris Wallace criticizes Hannity for not giving President Obama any slack. Media is fuckin slanted that's all I'm saying. If you get down to the nitty gritty its 30 minutes of news on the "news" channels and 23.5 hours of shitty opinions the rest of the time. I'd rather have the "ticker" at the bottom of the screen with a blank screen above it personally.

Former KGB Member
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard