KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Vuldan #65128 05/08/10 09:31 PM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Amen to that!!!

Religion along with science are both concepts that man has created to understand what we don't understand. Religion is like "What is Life?" for kids, and science is "What is life?" for adults =)

And you can actually throw science in with all other creationist religions cause.... deep down under all the Latin mumbo jumbo they are still saying that "The Big Bang" is the creator of all we know and "Believe" in it =)

Wouldn't be too surprised to see a holy crusade against the atom smashing thing or nuclear facilities by evangelists.

Far as why it took us soo long to get MMO's...... Easy answer to that one. Cool people were picking on the nerds for ages! Wasn't until recently it was "Cool" to be a nerd that is why tech is now developing at astronomical rates. Less wedgies = more time to research and present new ideas.

Last edited by Raiden MarkIV; 05/08/10 09:32 PM.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
another thing which should never be discussed on a forum...Politics and religion

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #65130 05/09/10 12:02 AM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
True True..... But oh soo much fun LOL

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Raiden MarkIV

Far as why it took us soo long to get MMO's...... Easy answer to that one. Cool people were picking on the nerds for ages! Wasn't until recently it was "Cool" to be a nerd that is why tech is now developing at astronomical rates. Less wedgies = more time to research and present new ideas.

Wedgies must be serious business, since they held back MMO's and new technical developments all this time. <facepalm>

Last edited by wolfgang; 05/09/10 12:29 PM.
Wolfgang #65172 05/09/10 10:48 PM
Duchess of KGB
Duchess of KGB
I'm not sure at this point in my life if I anylonger believe there is a "God". I use to believe alot. But after years of the continuing path that I've gone down that keeps dropping lower my faith has been lost. Something I found in life that made things seem right again when everything was wrong was a book. This book is something a friend of mine in NY I gamed with for 4 years sent me, about this man: Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi also commonly known just as Sri Ramana Maharhi. His teachings helped me alot. Its definately a different aspect to come from.

http://www.sriramanamaharshi.org/
http://www.arunachala-ramana.org/
http://www.arunachala.org/

If you ever seriously decide to study his teachings you must think long and hard about it and delve deep. His teachings are confusing to most at first but to me very self fulfilling.

(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
I'm going to Valhalla.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Donkleaps #65193 05/10/10 11:54 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
pagan lol

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #65211 05/10/10 04:19 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I think everyone of faith questions it at some point in their life. I beleive in god but i don't go to church, I think the church of god is in a persons heart and they know if they have the faith and believes. I cuss, drink and like doing things that aren't so moral. But what I have heard and seen with my own senses, I can tell you there is a god. My uncle, god bless his soul has had one helluva life. He served in Vietnam and seen things that would make us crawl into a fetal position and cry until our eye's bled. If that's not bad enough he has lost two children. One died of SIDS in 1972 (from a previous marriage) and my other cousin died in 2001 in a car accident, he was 24. That was the first time I had someone I was close to passaway. And my poor Aunt and Uncle were devastated. They have always went to church every sunday. They still do now, but for a time after my cousins death, they wouldn't go as much if any. And that was one of the first times I can remember either of them coming out and questioning their faith.

I've heard many family members on my mothers side have experiences in their dreams and awake when it came to talking to loved ones that have passed and to god. My grandmother while on her deathbed, was mumbling things that I couldn't understand. It sounded like she was speaking in tongue, but it was so low I couldn't hear it. And while doing that she had her eyes fixed on the ceiling. My mom told her "I know who you're talking to" and she glanced at my mother and gave a big grin. Several hours later my grandmother passed. I had a dream a couple nights after returning to Missouri from my cousins funeral, I was just thinking about him and wondered how he was. I dreamnt that I was with all of our family and friends, we were at a party and were waiting for him to arrive. But this wasn't a type of dream that I've ever had. I could feel,smell and see with more clarity than any other dream. I knew that I was dreaming, and I knew that John was coming to that place.

A lof of people just scoff at stuff like that, hell I even did myself when I heard others talk about dreams of loved ones that have passed. But this dream was different. I could count on one hand how many dreams i've had about family members in my life. And I've never had one up until that point of my cousin John. So back to the dream, actually I shouldn't call it a dream. Because I was actually there with him wherever it was. I stood up because I could see someone coming towards the door. John opened up the door and had a big smile on his face, he walked right up to me gave me a handshake and a hug and said... " I'm ok" he smiled once again and as soon as he passed me I woke up. And I swear to all that is holy, when I woke my hand was warm like I had just had a long handshake with someone. Even to this day, I have never dreamnt about John since. My mother had a dream that was very similar when her grandfather died when she was a teenager. And my grandmother had an experience awake when her younger brother died when he was 18. This is just a part that solidifies that there is a god in my eyes. And we aren't just some creatures that came about after some huge explosion and eveoled from monkeys. Although, I guess that could explain why I love bannanas

Last edited by wolfgang; 05/10/10 04:24 PM.
Wolfgang #65212 05/10/10 04:20 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I got my tin slippers ready.

Bring on HELL!

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #65234 05/10/10 08:50 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

Learn from history.

Christianity will eventually find itself on the pile of long
forgotten religions. There it will stand alongside others such
as Egyptian, Norse and even Greek Mythos.

I occasionally think about how arrogant the human species has
become. To simply declare the current beliefs to be the only
'valid' ones and all other lines of thought casually dismissed
as uninformed ( and therefore damned ) heathens.

Then I recall the species has been doing this since we first
walked the Earth. Apparently we still haven't quite learned that
lesson yet. :|

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard