KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#64642 05/01/10 12:00 PM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Taking a break this weekend. Ill be back on the third been playing way too much Darkfall which is good its an awesome ass game but I need to look at the sun and breathe some fresh air.

See you guys then.

Bill Brasky
(Dave)

KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Alrighty Ive been on and off all week. Just and update I am having to move because being on disability I am unable to afford my current living situations without eating into my savings so I have been packing and getting on randomly all week. I am about to disconnect my compute to pack it up and I will be moving completely this weekend. I should be back next weekend I have schedule for internet to be connected at my new place on Friday so hopefully without any hitches I will be back solidly then. Sorry for my absence and thanks for understanding.

Bill Brasky
Dave

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Bill Brasky
Alrighty Ive been on and off all week. Just and update I am having to move because being on disability I am unable to afford my current living situations without eating into my savings so I have been packing and getting on randomly all week. I am about to disconnect my compute to pack it up and I will be moving completely this weekend. I should be back next weekend I have schedule for internet to be connected at my new place on Friday so hopefully without any hitches I will be back solidly then. Sorry for my absence and thanks for understanding.

Bill Brasky
Dave

NP brother, we will see you when you are in a stable place.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard