KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#63552 04/20/10 06:55 AM
Defenders of Order
OP Offline
Defenders of Order
From time to time I like to explore my creative side and make custom forum signatures.

This link has some stock images but I can work with pretty much anything

http://www.angelfire.com/games2/BHIcons/

Feel free to post here or send me a PM if you would like one

I can even host the image if you do not have the ability

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Thank you Rathowen.
I shall pass your message along.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
OoOO.

Shinies.

I might hit you up for one when I can decide on just one.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Rathowen
From time to time I like to explore my creative side and make custom forum signatures.

This link has some stock images but I can work with pretty much anything

http://www.angelfire.com/games2/BHIcons/

Feel free to post here or send me a PM if you would like one

I can even host the image if you do not have the ability

hey rawthowen hey saw your list and sweat deal but was wondering is there a way to mirror one of the effects and cutout a imgage of another and pasted it all to gether with the mirror effect ? or would i have to take the image and do it in photoshop?

Last edited by gotthis2000; 04/27/10 07:52 PM.

aka DirtyFingers lvl 17 monk (light), Nakles lvl 16 barbarian tank, Nakle lvl 18 sorce, Sportinwood lvl 19 cleric, NastyMusic lvl 14 bard, Nauthythief lvl 13 rogue & lvl 1 ranger total level 14 and lvl 6 bloodyknives fighter.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Yeah its pretty simple to mirror something. It can be done in Paint but its is much simpler to do in Photoshop.

Paint

1. Open the image you want to mirror.
2. Open the drop down "Image"
3. Flip/Rotate image either Horozotially to change from right to left
4. Cut/Crop the portion of the picture you want to use and copy the image.
5. Open the image you want to add the Croped picture you just copied ( might want to have 2 windows of paint open for this step, one with your croped picture and one with the picture your are adding the croped picture to.
6. Paste the croped picture on top of the other and arrange it to where you want it.
7. (optional) blend/fade it in to seem natural to the other picture.

Far as doing this in Photoshop.... It is much simpler not to mention the final product looks much more professional. But paint can look good too if you go all the way down to the pixels to edit it.

This I did all in Paint cutting and croping images I collected from all over the place.

My signature was done in Photoshop....

You can tell the massive difference in final product quality. But if you do not have Photoshop and can not afford it paint doesnt look TOO bad when your done, it just takes more time to smooth out rough edges.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Hey rawthowen thanks also one more question if you do not mind how do you do like a flash screen of 2 different screen kind of like romeos montague where it shows one thing and flashes to another?

aka DirtyFingers lvl 17 monk (light), Nakles lvl 16 barbarian tank, Nakle lvl 18 sorce, Sportinwood lvl 19 cleric, NastyMusic lvl 14 bard, Nauthythief lvl 13 rogue & lvl 1 ranger total level 14 and lvl 6 bloodyknives fighter.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
gotthis2000 if u want a sig id be happy to make you one smile

[Linked Image from sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Animations far as I know are only done in photoshop here is a link discribeing how to do them.
http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/animation/animation.htm

To make it flash like romeo's. All you need to do is 2 tags and follow the directions in the link above and just make 2 frames. One with the starting image followed by the second image. You can adjust the delay in the last step before you save the file as animation by adjusting the "seconds delay" something like .5 or .7 should do the trick.

Something link my signature takes upwards of 36+ frames to create that dancing yoda.

You can also get creative and use a step fading into the second picture from the first and set that up as an animation. but that would take a minimum of 10 frames per fade in and out for a grand total of 40 frames for a 2 picture signature. It's alot of work but looks REALLY nice when you finish it.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Thank you raiden for all your anwsers to my question i actually will try to make one and see if i can get it to work like the way i picture it in my head but who know's. Also Ltima if i cant do it i would be glad to let you build mine but first would like to try and see if i can do it. thank you all

Link Copied to Clipboard