KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 17 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
nethervoid
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,004,638 Trump card
1,337,362 Picture Thread
477,136 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
As Crim pointed out I accomplished everything I needed by quoting myself I got more replies over the course of two days than I did for the first two days since I posted it. The post was pretty self explanatiory, but I decided that by highlighting key words it's be easier for those unsure of my request to understand. Yes I was being sarcastic, my apologies, Crim knows me very well.

Thanks for the help old friend, Zorak is more egotistic than ever I was imho, and I do NOT hang out there for his cheerful personality I assure you. Yes Mace PM'ed me saying he IS with headhunters, I of course cannot fathom why, and he elaborated on it very little. He must enjoy it there though, and he asked me to drop in and say hello, although he failed to mention where the guild site is.

Gotta go see ya Nate.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
So when he quit GRIM as leader he joined HH? WTF? Lemme guess, that's where Mortiferus is as well...

Hacks.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Not sure of the others...wish I knew. When you want something dead in game, there's no one better than you though =)

E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Crim what happened to Cherrymaxx? he was one of ya'll then he joined KGB before ya'll did then he has been mia forever

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I think he dropped out of gaming for a while - or worse; maybe he joined HH as well? There was some drama in GRIM between Mortiferus and Cherrymax, aka Garrot Sin for a while. Then Mace left GRIM, leaving me in charge, and Cherrymax joined KGB, being sick and tired of Mortiferus.
Then, you know the rest. Malphas and Kevin (forgot his character name) left GRIM and joined KGB for larger guild support....then later I joined with Ironrose.

Drama is bleh. When that shit started in SB, I just pulled out my Spear and beat the shit out of people rather than whine on the SB boards like most do. The highest level I got was 55 during the first few months of release, cause I hate grinding. Didn't matter. I dueled Cheeseman of PRX when he was a level 60 warrior and we were coming out even until I went into berzerker rage.

Yah, and everyone seemed to like playing rogues. Fucking ninnies. I got jumped by three of them at the same time once and two were near to death from my VENGEANCE skill alone (they received 50 damage per hit on me, and they were dual weilders, ROFL) before I physically dropped one at a time. Man, I miss my Half Giant Barbarian with spear mastery and commander...that was the closest character I ever played that came to my vision of what Crimthan is.

[Linked Image]

Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

I think he dropped out of gaming for a while - or worse; maybe he joined HH as well? There was some drama in GRIM between Mortiferus and Cherrymax, aka Garrot Sin for a while. Then Mace left GRIM, leaving me in charge, and Cherrymax joined KGB, being sick and tired of Mortiferus.
Then, you know the rest. Malphas and Kevin (forgot his character name) left GRIM and joined KGB for larger guild support....then later I joined with Ironrose.

Drama is bleh. When that shit started in SB, I just pulled out my Spear and beat the shit out of people rather than whine on the SB boards like most do. The highest level I got was 55 during the first few months of release, cause I hate grinding. Didn't matter. I dueled Cheeseman of PRX when he was a level 60 warrior and we were coming out even until I went into berzerker rage.

Yah, and everyone seemed to like playing rogues. Fucking ninnies. I got jumped by three of them at the same time once and two were near to death from my VENGEANCE skill alone (they received 50 damage per hit on me, and they were dual weilders, ROFL) before I physically dropped one at a time. Man, I miss my Half Giant Barbarian with spear mastery and commander...that was the closest character I ever played that came to my vision of what Crimthan is.

I personally never had a problem with Garrot, then again I think my tolorance for dick heads can be proven with my friendship to Crimthan though admittedly I was unaware of all the drama that took place during my absence from GRIM. I can definately understand though, there was a lot of attitude and conflicting personalities in GRIM. although it was made up of some of the most ruthless and skilled of players, well all except for me that is.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Hehehe, there's a difference between being a Dick and an asshole. You've seen "Team America: World Police" right?

Well Garrot was an asshole. Didn't bother me a whole lot.
Then you've got carebears, aka Pussies.

But I'm a dick. I fuck both pussies and assholes. It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it.

[Linked Image]

K
Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
K
It's where Mortiferus is...and Cherrymax/Garrot and where you should be my friend. Libertarian guild for a Libertarian man...I still love you though and KGB always were graceful in defeat so I have nothing but respect for them and envy that they took in several very good gaming friends of mine. I think you have a rather incorrect perception of the HeadHunters however.

Quote:

So when he quit GRIM as leader he joined HH? WTF? Lemme guess, that's where Mortiferus is as well...

Hacks.

K
Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
K
Really? I haven't experienced that to date Drak...must await Conan or Darkfall I suppose.

Quote:

Not sure of the others...wish I knew. When you want something dead in game, there's no one better than you though =)

K
Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
K
All the dicks and assholes are simply waiting a reunion with you my friend. Please visit www.wefarmpeople.com anytime you like. I'm afraid we are the antithesis of KGB but then...every good force needs an enemy

Quote:

It's where Mortiferus is...and Cherrymax/Garrot and where you should be my friend. Libertarian guild for a Libertarian man...I still love you though and KGB always were graceful in defeat so I have nothing but respect for them and envy that they took in several very good gaming friends of mine. I think you have a rather incorrect perception of the HeadHunters however.

Quote:

Hacks.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard