KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Morgus
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,007,058 Trump card
1,337,740 Picture Thread
477,295 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I knew there was some redeeming quality about Mt. Dew, and I think I have finally found my soap box to stand on.

Originally Posted By: Matt Bartosik of the Denver Post

As the snow continues to pile up today, we want to make sure you are stocked up on essentials: toilet paper, bread, batteries... and Mountain Dew?

A 31-year-old Indiana man survived for three days in his SUV stuck in deep snow in Colorado, keeping himself hydrated with snow and Mountain Dew.

Jason Sede was driving from Dulce (New Mexico) to Pueblo (Colorado) to deliver an Australian Shepherd rescue dog. He planned to drive through Aspen in order to pick up another animal delivery there.

But he never made it to Aspen. Pede, of Chesterton (Indiana), said a local had told him about a shortcut to the resort town through the Rio Grande National Forest. But Pede was unfamiliar with the roads, and he got lost and stuck in the white-out conditions.

Pede and the dog stayed in the heated car to keep warm, drinking a couple cans of Mountain Dew, a bottle of water, and snow that Pede melted with a fire he made, according to the Denver Post.

But when the fire was out and the last of his gasoline was gone on Sunday morning, Pede knew he had to look for help. He wasn't sure he'd survive the night in single-digit temperatures.

Leaving the dog with the Lincoln Navigator, Pede walked seven miles before he came across another road. He used a flashlight to signal passing cars for help before collapsing.

Fortunately, Pede will be able to safely go home to his wife and three children.

And the dog was also eventually delivered unharmed to Pueblo.

Let this be a reminder. There is no shortcut to safety.

I would add that some Slim Jim's, a blanket and a road flare are always good to have in your road emergency kit.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
not to mention, dont take a local short cut through the mountains... idiot

Link Copied to Clipboard