KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 27 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,951 Trump card
1,338,810 Picture Thread
477,749 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Was reading the CNN ticker this morning and saw this story Women Sues College for not finding her a job . This yeotch is out of her freaking mind. Talk about your frivolous lawsuits. The part that really pisses me off about this article is where she says she "looked for a job for 3 months, and didn't find one." Are you fucking kidding me? In this economy, you waited until you were almost done with College to start trying to find a job. I graduated with a upward economy, with a dual degree, and shit ton of previous experience, plus being prior service, and I still started 9 months before I graduated.

Stupid fucking people like this deserve to get beat down, stoned by the masses, and driven out of society.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Was reading the CNN ticker this morning and saw this story Women Sues College for not finding her a job . This yeotch is out of her freaking mind. Talk about your frivolous lawsuits. The part that really pisses me off about this article is where she says she "looked for a job for 3 months, and didn't find one." Are you fucking kidding me? In this economy, you waited until you were almost done with College to start trying to find a job. I graduated with a upward economy, with a dual degree, and shit ton of previous experience, plus being prior service, and I still started 9 months before I graduated.

Stupid fucking people like this deserve to get beat down, stoned by the masses, and driven out of society.

Stupid people piss me off.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Unfortunately, you're outnumbered 100 to 1 in favor of stupid people and their lawyers.

Observe. . . . stupidity in action !!!!

http://www.salemnews.com/punews/local_story_212205251.html

You can't make this stuff up. If I were in the shoes of the person being sued, the countersuit would be legendary. . . .

Tasorin Offline OP
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
OP Offline
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Probably the kid driving the car (19), now considered an adult, isn't being sued because he more then likely doesn't have the insurance levels to cover any type of large monetary gain that the person suing is looking for.

The plantiff, who was the passenger of the driver who hit the other person head on, is underage, and related to the driver. So the underage kids piece of shit father decides he is going to sue the other person involved in the accident. More then likely, a person of middle age, who has significant coverage.

Yes, the countersuite to this one would be legandary. The parents of the kid suing me wouldn't have a card board box to live in when I was done with them.

Its like if I punched you in the face for no reason, and then sued you for breaking my hand, because you were negligent and didn't dodge my punch.

Where is my damn Shoti at, its stupid people season, and I have good tags.

Last edited by Tasorin; 08/04/09 06:59 PM.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I love the people who watch TV & call up the people who do the show to try to cancel it. Morons, if you get offended by it, don't watch it!!!

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Well Tas, at least your Sig made up for the anger I got after reading your article. It's a good thing that video cut short - I thought for sure those ladies were going to come right up to me and knock me out with those flailing cannonballs.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
some colleges say to you (as a way to get you to sign up) that they have a great placement program that will ensure you the ability to get a job. Many colleges of course lie about this, but there is some responsibility to be taken by both parties. The graduate AND the college for making bogus promises!

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Most specialized schools state very clearly in writing that they have "job placement councillors on hand to help you get your career started". They also tell you that not everyone will get that shiny new career :P

It should be thrown out as a joke. Course i think about 50% of all lawsuits should be thrown out as jokes.

Former KGB Member

Link Copied to Clipboard