With the information we have, we have decided to stay on EU server for the three months until character transfer. This is of course pending any major announcement regarding the upcoming patch.

I am hoping that this will end the state of limbo everyone has been in, and get us active again. We are talking about many options that I will share with all of you in the next 24 hours.

KGB Members should check in in COTP vent and get started again!

As for the NA server, those members that insist on playing this server before the rest of KGB take advantage of character transfer may do so with the following restrictions from KGB General Order #2. I am officially declaring the Darkfall NA server an "OPEN" faction per the rules. If your heart is set on NA launch, this allows you to experience that, and still keep your KGB affiliation. You can read the complete text in the KGB Constitution, General Order #2:
Quote:
In Worlds that KGB has or had a presence, the High King may declare a territory to be OPEN. This releases KGB citizens from the normal requirements of General Order 2 in that territory, even though there is a KGB presence in that territory. This means that a KGB citizen may be a member of another guild in that region that has been declared open, subject to the following restrictions:

1) You may never intentionally attack or assist in any nonconsensual attack against any citizen of KGB or KGB Organization at any time.
2) You may never use KGB resources (Web, Voice Communications, etc) against the KGB or any KGB member at any time. Such actions will be considered treason and dealt with per the KGB constitution.
3) KGB members that have affiliations with other organizations would be barred from holding any leadership position within KGB and could advance only to the rank of Knight. You must also forfeit any rank or title achieved at the time you join another organization. At any time, you may decide to give up those affiliations and become eligible for leadership and military advancement.

If you have at least one KGB tagged character in a region, you may have other, alternate characters in that same region who are not KGB tagged, but they may not be associated with any other organization in that region. However, all characters, tagged or untagged, must adhere to the KGB rules and ideals. ALL GENERAL ORDERS APPLY.

REMEMBER, ONLY THE NA SERVER IS DECLARED OPEN, EU is still considered a normal KGB faction with all rules and regulations.

There is another leadership meeting tomorrow night to discuss our alliance possibilities on EU, I will post more more as I know it.

Last edited by JetStar; 06/30/09 01:31 AM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter