KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
DFO - SUN
DFO - SUN
F
Allright,

I was just giving you a chance to stop looking completely clueless, but i guess some people are beyond reason.

Anyways, sorry for trying to reason with you guys - ill go back to idiot language next time i drop by since that seem to be the language of choice smile

/Frank Sinatra

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Just think of all the time you will save not having to look up those words in the dictionary Frank.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Just think of all the time you will save not having to look up those words in the dictionary Frank.

That just became part of my signature.

Pure Win.

The point of the topic was for an open discussion on just what is going on. Is it lag, latency, and ping times.

OR

Is it yet another marginal player using a easy to obtain and readily available 3rd party hack that allows for bullshit side strafing and circle eight moves that are not a part of the game mechanics at those types of speed you see in portion of this video's.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: FrankSinatra
Ok if this is how you wanan do it, then i guess its time that i respond a little bit.

My initial thought is that you are a idiot and the second that you are a really bad player. but let me elaborate.

I guess that it surprised you to actually try and kill a moving target, since you normally make your fine videos of people standing still.

In case you need a clue as to how to fight moving targets then i suggest stop looking into the gruond, but looking ahead - so you can actually see people not standing still.

As for speedhacking we have been ignoring you since you are not really a factor. However In Sun basically anything ingame is fine, but using 3d party hacks gets your kicked from the guild - so having members getting accused for this is actually a big deal to me.

My question to you would be, if you have the same rules about Speedhacking becuase it surely doesnt seem so ?

thank you

/Frank Sinatra

As well. If you were paying any attention to the whole first portion of the video. The KGB member is ACTIVELY perusing the SUN member when they (SUN) have their invulnerability. No speed hack or ping/server latency at this portion of the video.

After the invul shield drops, you still see, if your actually watching, both players are side strafing, circling, and backpedaling. The only problem is, the SUN player is jitting around the screen at this point like a fucking monkey on 2 pounds of crack.

You have two choices at this point. Either the KGB member was have major lag/ping/sever latency issues, while the SUN member was running without any client side issues. Which isn't the case, because the KGB member in question in the video has stated that it wasn't a Ping issue, but could have been a client side latency issue. That is why the original post is in the form of a question you knit-wit.

OR

The SUN player was shitting his pampers and hit the speed hack script and was figuring on a kill, only they got Le Ganked by superior counter tactics of the KGB member while they moved and side swiped and killed the SUN member.

Ok, I am done analyzing your questionable remarks, you are free to move along now.

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Ok if this is how you wanan do it, then i guess its time that i respond a little bit.

My initial thought is that you are a idiot and the second that you are a really bad player. but let me elaborate.

I guess that it surprised you to actually try and kill a moving target, since you normally make your fine videos of people standing still.

In case you need a clue as to how to fight moving targets then i suggest stop looking into the gruond, but looking ahead - so you can actually see people not standing still.

As for speedhacking we have been ignoring you since you are not really a factor. However In Sun basically anything ingame is fine, but using 3d party hacks gets your kicked from the guild - so having members getting accused for this is actually a big deal to me.

My question to you would be, if you have the same rules about Speedhacking becuase it surely doesnt seem so ?

thank you

/Frank Sinatra

First of all Frank, I wanted to welcome you to the KGB Oracle. It is not often that we get a Guild leader here at the quaint KGB Oracle. I am honored that you would come here to address the situation and see the in game footage.

I assume that you are addressing me as the creator of the video, and no that is not me in game, but yes I did serve as the director.

Thanks for your comments and your visit and I look forward to your comments in the future.

Sincerely yours,

JetStar, KGB High King
Serving KGB since 1997

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: JetStar

thank you

/Frank Sinatra

First of all Frank, I wanted to welcome you to the KGB Oracle. It is not often that we get a Guild leader here at the quaint KGB Oracle. I am honored that you would come here to address the situation and see the in game footage.

I assume that you are addressing me as the creator of the video, and no that is not me in game, but yes I did serve as the director.

Thanks for your comments and your visit and I look forward to your comments in the future.

Sincerely yours,

JetStar, KGB High King
Serving KGB since 1997

Me love good cop, bad cop.

All hail the King!

popcorn

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
It would help as well if you would confirm SUN, if said player is posting sub 50 Ping times on usual play. I can live with someone playing closer to the server then me and being able to outflank me due to latency.

The problem being, the SUN players movements at the end of the video are not normal game mechanics movement. Even; chugging quality stam pots, eating quality food, having had your first spell out of invlun status be mana to stam, doing all of that and sprinting while side strafing in figure eight patterns ....

Still doesn't look like what we see the SUN guy is doing, the movement is way too twitchy.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
The only question you need to ask yourself when referencing a speed hack: is he moving in any ONE direction faster than sprint?

I dont think he was. This looks like panicked mouse movement to me without using the strafe buttons, and possibly a programmed mouse that turns 90 degrees, clicks, and turns back. Just figured I'd play the devils advocate.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Runo
The only question you need to ask yourself when referencing a speed hack: is he moving in any ONE direction faster than sprint?

I dont think he was. This looks like panicked mouse movement to me without using the strafe buttons, and possibly a programmed mouse that turns 90 degrees, clicks, and turns back. Just figured I'd play the devils advocate.

I am clipping your horns officially.

But good point.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard