KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
ChewY Offline OP
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
Some of you may remember me from the glorious Dread Lord days of UO. Some of you may need to go read the 1998?-97? Orical to see the havoc I've wrought.

Some of you may remember me from the dual pits, some of you may remember me bug looting your house.

But I'm sure nobody remembers me as a nub (except perhaps KGB's Binbs, the server's greatest).

Anyway here we are, standing on the verge of what promises to be the greatest MMO ever created for players like us.

When i say "us" I don't mean Dread Lords, I mean the deeper "us", soldiers, PvPers, both men and women who have the heart to fight w/ the guts to reap the rewards and consequences of our actions.

Why would I align myself w/ the KGB? I mean he was a Fallen Lord? He supported Yoda's Care Bears. He did everything he could to destroy the KGB!

Thats just it, the KGB is the only old Pacific guild left standing. Dracus is gone, and the Fallen Lords that is now is not the former. Yoda's Care Bears rose to power quickly then crumbled. The X-Lords do not have the numbers to make it in Darkfall.

Is KGB my last pick? Yes and no. Yes because the KGB is the last one standing, no, that because of that fact, the KGB is the strongest that I have known. And as a man that honors all things well made, and a man that remembers where I'm from (Pacific), I came here.

So allow me in your ranks and lets show these newcomers what full loot is and Pacific is all about.

Death Before Dishonor.
No Retreat No Surrender.
Semper Fidelis.
- Ya boy
ChewY

hear no evil see no evil speak no evil. no praise no blame.
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Long time no see Chewy, hows Instinct doin?

Theres a couple of us still around. Good to see your still around and gaming man.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Some of the greatest players in the history of the KGB started out as murderers in UO, but then changed their style of play to follow the style demanded of KGB members by our Constitution. If you can abide by all aspects of our laws and standing orders for member conduct, I, for one, would have no problem welcoming you to the long line of KGB heroes.

In many ways, the KGB does not recruit the character in game. We recruit the person behind the keyboard. Games come and go, and the only constant is the people that make up the membership of the KGB. That is why the KGB has endured. Not because of our performance in game, either individually or collectively, but rather because of the bonds of friendship that have been forged in every game where we have participated.

I suggest that you submit a formal membership application, and in your application, describe how you will apply your gaming skills, formerly for the pursuit of evil, but now in service to the KGB. Darkfall will be a new beginning for many of us. If you wish to forge a new beginning for yourself, this time in service to the KGB, that would be a fitting tribute to the effectiveness of the KGB system. Before you submit your application, however, be sure in your own mind that you can abide by all our laws. We want players who believe in our system, not just players who want to be part of the KGB, either for our history, our power, or for personal glory.

For the Glory and Honor of the KGB. That should be your motivation, and none other.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Chewy, if you want to try to join KGB, you will need to fill out a new application for membership and go over the voting process. I remember you, but my memories are not fond. Of course, through the years people can change and some mature, so maybe you fall under one of those category. Go to the main "entrance" page and fill out an application for membership to Darkfall. Once applied, we will post your application and it will undergo a voting process.

Please be thorough in your application as it will count greatly in your favor if you have a sufficient application.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
LOL..Damn..there is a name I have not heard..several actually, in a long, long time. How the heck are you Chewy. Good luck with the app process. (You can ignore Elph, she isn't even playing the game..LOL..joke Elph, relax)

Happy Holidays all..hope you are well.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
ChewY Offline OP
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
Really good, finally got a GF / laid (your pimping skill has increased by 20), she is a cougar, yaknowimean, GOT two more girls "on the hook", got a part time job, got out of my crazy mom's house, a COSC degree, a 360, and all the oxy and hydro i can eat.

Instinct, he moved to TN =( but he just got his BS in Nursing and is about to get paid really well. We're still pretty tight. He also been a DJ for 6 years now and just started up a techno / dance music record label. He doesn't game anymore since he is so busy w/ work / music production, but he kicking ass at real life. I might be able to talk him into DF tho, both of us loved UO like Michael Jordan loved basketball.

Bro do you got 360? If so whats good on that, I just beat The Force Unleashed, stayed up all night last night I couldn't put it down, if you got a 360 rent it.

Last edited by ChewY; 12/28/08 10:27 PM.
ChewY Offline OP
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
Elph yeah I did a lot of trolling in #darkfall. I'm sorry I was just really sexually frustrated. As far as maturing / changing, I've been working and living w/ an older woman for almost two years and adopted a phrase / mantra, maybe you've heard of it. Hear see and speak no evil. I wouldn't say changed but defiantly grown.

Last edited by ChewY; 12/28/08 10:26 PM.

ChewY Offline OP
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
Hi Vuldan, thx for the good luck. I'm not gonna apply until either I get in beta / game releases and I rade w/ ya'll a bit (week or so), which will be after I sit in town for a while (50 hour week or so) sparing / fishing / getting magic skills up. Should help everyone (myself included) make a better decision.

Perhaps we can buddy up on the sparring.

KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
I added you to my AIM chewy. so hit me up when ya wanna talk.

R
DFO - The Mafia
DFO - The Mafia
R
Chewy, you disappoint me. I thought fellow PK's were supposed to stick together

Anyhow, TM (The Mafia) is still around and we've absorbed a lot of former Pac pks into our guild for DF's release. Fink and a few others just recently joined the other.

Regardless, good to see old UO Pac players still around.

Ranker/Mysterio

Quote:

Some of you may remember me from the glorious Dread Lord days of UO. Some of you may need to go read the 1998?-97? Orical to see the havoc I've wrought.

Some of you may remember me from the dual pits, some of you may remember me bug looting your house.

But I'm sure nobody remembers me as a nub (except perhaps KGB's Binbs, the server's greatest).

Anyway here we are, standing on the verge of what promises to be the greatest MMO ever created for players like us.

When i say "us" I don't mean Dread Lords, I mean the deeper "us", soldiers, PvPers, both men and women who have the heart to fight w/ the guts to reap the rewards and consequences of our actions.

Why would I align myself w/ the KGB? I mean he was a Fallen Lord? He supported Yoda's Care Bears. He did everything he could to destroy the KGB!

Thats just it, the KGB is the only old Pacific guild left standing. Dracus is gone, and the Fallen Lords that is now is not the former. Yoda's Care Bears rose to power quickly then crumbled. The X-Lords do not have the numbers to make it in Darkfall.

Is KGB my last pick? Yes and no. Yes because the KGB is the last one standing, no, that because of that fact, the KGB is the strongest that I have known. And as a man that honors all things well made, and a man that remembers where I'm from (Pacific), I came here.

So allow me in your ranks and lets show these newcomers what full loot is and Pacific is all about.

Death Before Dishonor.
No Retreat No Surrender.
Semper Fidelis.
- Ya boy
ChewY

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard