KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997

After 6 years of waiting, December is the target for the long awaited DARKFALL Beta. Be sure to have a look at:

Darkfall on TV and game play demonstration

The time has come for us to muster the troops and get prepared. Stop in to the Oracle's Darkfall Section and start the discussion with KGB High Chancellor Derid and myself on how KGB Darkfall is going to work.

I plan to send out a general KGB Oracle spam to all registered members in mid November.

This is the game we have waited for and the only game that offers the best of what UO and Shadowbane had to offer. Get involved TODAY!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Game time

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
Band 5
Band 5
Could it be, would it be, will it be time?? Hope so!

E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
I will be very excited for you guys come December and it actually does go into beta. I remember the last target beta date of April 06 lol.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Dont waste your time on this one. Outdated engine, outdated concept, no funding are just a few headaches that will plague this pathetic excuse for a game...

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Agree.

IF it ever releases, it will be a last ditch effort to
recover some of the development costs that went into it.

If it took six YEARS to get this thing out, what kind
of patch schedule do you think we're going to be looking
at ? Be surprised if any at all follow it.

No thanks

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Concept of sandbox style game ala UO with skill-based system and consequential combat never goes out of style.

If you say there is no funding for the game, you are very misinformed. Also, TBH the engine , especially on a decent PC looks far better than warhammer TBH, people who saw it at Athens week concur.

The server coding and DB may well not hold up when 10000 ppl hammer a server and start trying to break it and dupe etc... that is a true unknown.

But as far as the rest of comment, I look forward to seeing a lot of people eat a lot of crow. If only the servers hold out, DFO is going to be far and away the best MMO in ages.

I said AoC was gonna be incomplete and not even have siege working and I was right. I am saying DFO will be complete, the siege will be working, and the crafting and economy side as well.. and I will also be right again.

Looking forward to seeing you all become believers after you get bored of running your 11000th scenario , while hearing about how the rest of us are running around fighting to take peoples resources to uber up our floating city ^_^

Band 5
Band 5

If graphics were the deciding factor, we'd all still be running around in AoC! It'll be much more worth taking a chance on than any MMOG to release in the last couple years. Definately worth my $60 (or whatever they price it at) just for the *chance* at a successful sandbox!

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Have to see how the game is in beta but right now ill stick to wh until df comes out dont have time to play games. Its make money time. Just realize every game has its set backs so i expect this one to just have little less then the others 6 years they should have it down pat but you never know.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

Concept of sandbox style game ala UO with skill-based system and consequential combat never goes out of style.

If you say there is no funding for the game, you are very misinformed. Also, TBH the engine , especially on a decent PC looks far better than warhammer TBH, people who saw it at Athens week concur.

The server coding and DB may well not hold up when 10000 ppl hammer a server and start trying to break it and dupe etc... that is a true unknown.

But as far as the rest of comment, I look forward to seeing a lot of people eat a lot of crow. If only the servers hold out, DFO is going to be far and away the best MMO in ages.

I said AoC was gonna be incomplete and not even have siege working and I was right. I am saying DFO will be complete, the siege will be working, and the crafting and economy side as well.. and I will also be right again.

Looking forward to seeing you all become believers after you get bored of running your 11000th scenario , while hearing about how the rest of us are running around fighting to take peoples resources to uber up our floating city ^_^

I have to agree here 100%. You guys should really read up on where this has come.

Again, as far as KGB is concerned, in my opinion, this game's rule set and sustainability is the best and only perfect fit. Taking the best from UO and Shadowbane, this game has the parts that saw KGB at it's most successful.

To be perfectly honest, I feel that our success in the future is largely wagered on this game.

On a personal level, I am long tired of the same old grind games with no end game content and artificial PVP limitation, and most importantly, a lack of large scale national / world politics / competition.

In this game there is something real to build and defend, something real at stake, and a reason to log in after you max out your skills.

I would trade graphic engine, and alot of other perks to have REAL game play. I encourage all of you to follow the links, and check out the possibilities.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard