KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
V
V
I think someone has lost there mind. For the last time, i did not invite TSL to any alliance. And i am the only person who has the right. So for anyone who gives a crap. I did not in any way, shape, or form invite TSL to anything. I have never spoken with or approached them. So they were never invited. I don't know why they keep saying we did. I think someone is full of shit and it aint us.

Secondly we do not have 100 members. I think someone needs to learn to count or get facts straight before going to someones forum and posting made up shit. Jet made a simple post on how TSL has changed and backed it up with screen shots. As for personal, You came to our forums and insulted our GM over something one of your players did. So if you realy want to keep crying here, i say go ahead. You couldnt look any worse than you already do. And to try to down Binbs for something you yourself did to Jet, just makes you look like a big fool.

And last but not least. I think you have already visited that link one to many times yourself.

Last edited by Vipir; 06/03/08 04:28 AM.

I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would seek to damage me.
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

Wow Binbs, really? I guess the "Honerable good guys" show their true colors after all. How about you take a second and think about the person behind the keyboard. How do you think that makes her feel?
Nice, real nice... Way to back his play too, Oh 'Great High King' sheesh.

Details of who talked to who doesn't matter. The point was, there was no alliance, therefor Mablung was sticking to our guild polocy of "kill it if it moves" There's nothing for him to apologize about.

Fact is, one of the reasons we didn't accept your offer of an alliance is your size. You have over 100 members? True? Why would we want to limit ourselves on who we can fight with?

Mablung said they were waiting on their 6th, and that you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing personal, I see no need to make so much drama out of it Jackal, I mean Jetstar.

We could escalate this to a full on war, you could bring your mass recruited 100, plus the rest of your alliance... I could bring my 12 good friends. Boy oh boy wouldn't that prove something??

Or, we (TSL) could simply treat it as we view it... KGB is unimportant and not realy worth the effort. We'll kill ya when we see ya. Not overly interested in hunting you all down though.

If ya wanna play, we'll see ya in game. Again, it's nothing personal, we're just palying and having a good time together. If you or your readers need more drama then what you've already stirred up, feel free to go here. http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/

Lets try to keep it real though ok? Personal attacks aren't needed. I would hope you and your members, especialy ones that call themselves Palidins could be a bit more mature.

See ya on the field,

Port Wickwire
TSL Triad
The Shadow Legion
www.shadowlegion.net

What a joke.

No more need to talk, see you guys out there.

It is interesting to see who is as Mablung put it, "Crying" now.

Enjoy the game.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Quote:

I see no need to make so much drama out of it Jackal, I mean Jetstar.

---

Lets try to keep it real though ok? Personal attacks aren't needed. I would hope you and your members, especialy ones that call themselves Palidins could be a bit more mature.

See ya on the field,

Port Wickwire
TSL Triad
The Shadow Legion
www.shadowlegion.net

You might want to start taking your own advice dude.

But yes, arguing on internet message boards solves nothing. So let's all put our gignormous e-pieces back in our pants and return to playing the game.

V
V
I think he gave you compliment Jet. Jackals are very cunning and resourceful.

I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would seek to damage me.
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

I think he gave you compliment Jet. Jackals are very cunning and resourceful.

hehe not the Jackal they are referring to. The difference being, I speak the truth. You can clearly see how TSL is trying to twist the truth here and when Binbs give them a nudge they start talking about respect.
I'll let the readers judge based on the facts I provided and the comments they made.

Amazing.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
It's ok Jet. They started attacking our members more ingame and quoting "Send my regards to Jackel." So it is clearly shown their stance against us and the mature level of gaming they bring to the table. I look forward to crossing swords in the near future.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Binbs, were they nice?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard