KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#26493 05/12/08 01:12 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
If you know who he is you wouldn't believe what was going on with it lol

Mostly tied in with Ninja-Pirates Raptor Jesus and so on the Flying Spaghetti Monster has been gaining major popularity around the internet and in real life (Cult-Like) as far fetched as it seems some geeks like me thought it would be funny to do this shit (Don't believe the freedom of speech bs)

The Flying Spaghetti Monster has just recenlty had a statue put up outside a courthouse in Crossville, Tenn.

Man we live in a fucked up but great country heh

http://www.news.com/8301-13772_3-9906870-52.html

you can check out other links related to this article i thought it was funny as hell just imo

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
Missing in Action - October 2021
I read about this recently and I think it's the best.

I really don't think cult is the right word for people who "believe" in the FSM though, as most of them are atheists trying to prove a point.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

I really don't think cult is the right word for people who "believe" in the FSM though, as most of them are atheists trying to prove a point.

I didn't mean it as in a CULT i just meant the following was CULT-LIKE ;P Because everyone loves the FSM

It's even worse with Raptor Jesus's Following its more hidden in the world but the truely faithful will rise one day and destory the Spaghetti Monster for all of eternity

And so all know we had a 3 way fight between The Flying Spaghetti Monster, Raptor Jesus, and Chuck Norris

Chucks undefeated

Last edited by Represent; 05/13/08 12:43 AM.

I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
Fair enough, lol...

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Quote:

My problem with that, and why I think FSM is stupid, is that I feel that atheists thinking they need to prove a point is retarded. If you think religion is stupid, then why can't you just leave the religious totheir stupid beliefs?

The only fair arguement is when you explain how the religious agenda is encroaching on your lifestyle. Fine, but pulling stupid shit like FSM and vandalizng churces just hurts your agenda, and just makes those of us who may wish for less religious influence in our culture look as bad as you.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
The FSM simply tries to point out how silly it is to believe
in anything without any hard evidence to back it up. In a
' tongue in cheek ' sort of way

Ergo: Religion

The FSM came about when those who DO believe in religion
X stated their beliefs have to be accepted because modern
science cannot disprove them. The FSM is more or less a
mockery of that statement.

Just because we cannot prove something exists doesn't mean
it does. . . . .

*shrug*

To each their own

KGB Senator
Deceased
KGB Senator
Deceased
Quote:

The only fair arguement is when you explain how the religious agenda is encroaching on your lifestyle. Fine, but pulling stupid shit like FSM and vandalizng churces just hurts your agenda, and just makes those of us who may wish for less religious influence in our culture look as bad as you.

The FSM is about relgion encroaching though, they are making a point in a funny way about how teaching Intelligent Design and Creationism in schools as Science is bad.

Relgion affects everyone weather they are religous or not especially in America, as far as I can see it's impossible to be voted in as president if you arn't religous.

It affects Education, it affects Science, it affects the media and it causes a massive ammount of prejudice particually towards homosexuals.

Having faith to help you and guide you through life is a great thing but I'd love to see religion have a much smaller affect on society. At least huckerbee didn't get the nomination. Maybe without Bush vetoing stem cell research things will be better.

I'm athesist (well maybe Agnostic) but have no issue at all with people beliveing in God, in fact sometimes I'm even a little envious. I do however have huge issues with predudice against homosexuals and hurting Science that could improve and save the lives of so many people and will stand up and say that as it isn't acceptable not to do so that you don't offend.

Speaking of Raptor Jesus, I found a funny ytmnd while looking for a TF2 spray today: http://sweetraptorjesus2.ytmnd.com/

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard