KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 36 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Aby
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,005,827 Trump card
1,337,549 Picture Thread
477,213 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Hilary is a communist...she's like that german folktale of midnight thieves that steal your children dressed in dark colors and karl marx' bandanas strapped across the eyes. She's evil, you can tell in the way her mouth curves ever so slightly to the left when she wins a delegate. Pure Darkness, that would stagger Dick Cheney at the knees at the mention of her name.

M-kain as I like to call him is also evil and also very dark. Greedy too. You can tell whenever you see him taking donations for his campaign, you'll notice how the table scrims just in the oddest of ways as they swip goods under the table. They don't tell you this but he's being mind controlled by Bush.

Obama, he's 12 in a candy factory shop, it's late and dark and he can't find the lightswitch, but to me he is the one with the cleanest of intentions so if I had top pick between them I'd rather choose inexperience over pure evil.

My basic view at this point in time.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Obama is not change. Have you seen how much money he has recieved. McCain wishes he had that much. All that money means he has payback. Dont kid yourself he is one of them.

E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
all politicians are dirty lol.
Hillary may be Evil but we need someone a bit hardcore after the douchebag who is our current president is in office. As they said on the news the other day bush has never succeeded at anything especially being president. I guess only November will tell but in a sense I like hillarys attitude about things and I've always been a fan of her husband, i think that has alot to do with her popularity in the election is because people have the love for bill moreso then her and not many will take the time to look into what she is wanting to bringforth to the americans they are just wanting to see a clinton in office.

Either way if McCain doesn't win there will be history made with this election.
I have never voted in any elections but I've been on the watch this year and I think I will xfer my voting card from IL to Tn and vote this november

please excuse my typos it's late at night lol

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Quote:

Obama is not change. Have you seen how much money he has recieved. McCain wishes he had that much. All that money means he has payback. Dont kid yourself he is one of them.

I think that just means his campaign manager and strategist along with his donations collector and paypal treasurer are all evil but maybe not him. See the way it works is, Obama pays for someone to be evil for him while M-kain and Hilary enjoy the taste of blood and money.

I don't know I still think Hilary is horribly evil even if Bill is a good guy. If Hilary becomes president and turns out to be an extention of Bill Clinton's administration (and it turns out that the success behind that administration wasn't just the economy's climactic bubble or the receptivness of Congress at that time)then that would be great, fantastic even. But somehow I always knew that the pants in that relationship belong to Hilary and if Hilary from the time Bill was president till now has smelled the steemy wads of money that potrude via corrupt scandalings then there is no stopping her and the world is doomed. Even if she isn't completely Evil, if she becomes president all we will have to pvp other online guilds with is online chess and dos attacks. If that doesn't spell Morbid Hallucinated Voracity(medical term for evil) then .....

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Negative, Owain - Perot dropped out of the race. He half-assed came back, but he took a HUGE hit in standings, and probably for good reason.

In any case, if he had never dropped out and stuck the whole thing through he would have had a fair decent chance of winning.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Doesn't change my opinion of 3rd party candidates any. Most are flakes or egomaniacs, Perot being a prime example. Not the kind of guy I'd want for Pres. The electorate seemed to agree with me.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

all politicians are dirty lol.
Hillary may be Evil but we need someone a bit hardcore after the douchebag who is our current president is in office. As they said on the news the other day bush has never succeeded at anything especially being president.

Yeah, she's hardcore alright - hardcore safety nazi. I don't feel like losing any more of my rights due to safety reasons, and Hilary is the worst one yet. She'd rather ban things and eliminate things through micromanagement and holding us all by the hand rather than promote programs that educate on proper parenting. Shit, I don't need another mommy - I'm perfectly fine with the one I have.

[Linked Image]

Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

You have to be a complete egomaniac to contemplate seriously running for president in the first place. Bush is a flake , and an egomaniac, for example.

The fact of the matter is, you have to be borderline insane to seriously contemplate the idea that you might seriously be sitting in the highest office of the most powerfull nation in the world.

That goes for any party, 3rd or otherwise.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
It doesnt matter who gets President can anyone of them stop this from happening.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con...rc=rss_business

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
If there is ever a cause or reason for pure violence, it's right there.

[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard