This was posted in a restricted forum, but it is what I have come up with based on everyones partisipation:

Based on the information we have so far, and our deep discussions, here is how KGB is going to be run in AOC:

CHOICE OF SERVER
Our choice will be a FFA PVP server. KGB with its moral code, light RP, and honor system, will bring a new era to the standard of guilds and players that choose this type of venue. In my opinion, it will make us stand out from everyone else. At the same time, our rules of engagement will not limit us, nor make us suckers to this hostile and lawless environment. I encourage all of you to come up with a honorable statement that you speak on each victory. In 1997 UO, Paladin Binbs used to say, "Feel the light of KGB" to each of his victims.

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

Quote:

FRIENDS LIST
A FRIENDS list will be established and friends given access to the KGB ALLIES FORUM here at the Oracle. Both Federal and Faction governments would keep posted (Using the KGB Wiki or KGB Oracle) an accurate and updated list at all times. Anyone on the Friends list may NEVER be attacked without specific permission from the FACTION or FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

Quote:

ENGAGEMENT
If an individual is not an ally, assume he/she is a threat. You may engage first--the highest ranking officer present at the scene at the time will make that decision. However, above all act honorably. No griefing, trash talking. Conversations are fine, but represent the honor of the guild well in both deed and in word..
There will be no special circumstances, no exceptions. No, "Wait, I am an allied GM's friend's Mother's Cousin". If you are not a labeled member of an Allied organization, shoot first and ask questions later. You can always res or return loot.

Quote:

CORPSE CAMPING
KGB engages in corpse camping only as retaliation for camping KGB members or allies. The ranking officer at the scene must announce to the corpse, "KGB engages in corpse camping only as punishment for corpse camping our membership. You have assisted and or committed this offense against our Guild or allies, therefore you are being punished. Please log out".
The act of corpse camping is camping a dead player and killing them again and again when they clearly have no chance to defend themselves.

LEADERSHIP

Quote:

1) Upon release, the Federal faction will take charge initially. As High King, I will personally lead this faction at first. I will not be able to be in game 24/7 but will make myself available via Blackberry, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, Email, and Cell Phone.

I will appoint several diplomats and a few veterans to form an Inner Council that will be granted access to a secure officers forum. We will grant access to the alliance forum to allied guilds that we work closely with.

In the beginning, we are going to start at the squad level. Leaders should volenteer to run squads or combat teams of like playing times and compatible race/class. As we get more organized, leaders will present themselves. We will fill the faction leadership positions as needed.

This is it, simple and easy to understand. We can grow into our complete system as the need presents itself.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter