KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#23100 09/20/07 12:04 PM
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

For the Authoritarians around here to look at, and go "well of course the govt should know what you read, and you should have to get permission to travel..."

They record what you read and personal affects internationally... now want to do it domestically.

Of course most americans are so de-sensitized already, I dont doubt a skinny geeky student could be carried off, pinned then tasered for daring to ask insensititive questions of a poltical figure and not stop speaking when asked at a university open forum. And most people wouldnt care, in fact the bystanders would just look on passivly.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
dam that is crazy that they keep a profile on you while they are going through your luggage !!!

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
First off that guy that got tasered, that to me was on the border of should I taser him or shouldn't I. Personally I would have zapped him 2-3 times but that is also why I am not a cop. He should have asked his ? and shut the fuck up like everyone else, he shouldnt have rambled on like a drunk GW. He was there to start problems not ask questions.

As for the article ya that is fucked up. Think the next time I fly some pron mags and a wet 12 inch double dong will be waiting for the guys looking through my stuff.

Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Whether you like the guy or agree with him, I still think its a sad day when a non-threatening person can be pinned and tazered for wielding only a book and words. Tazering is extremely unhealthy for the victim.

I could have understood it, maybe if it was Hulk Hogan and he had started throwing punches, but this kid was just loud.

From the reaction you would have thought he was weilding a deadly weapon, not a book. I found it downright opressive. Another thing to keep in mind, was the location. It was a University campus. If you cant speak your mind to a politician on your own campus at a public forum without fear of bodily harm from the authorities then when and where can you do so?

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
It doesnt matter what location your at. If you are making a public nuisance and are asked to leave and you dont you will be removed. If you put up a fight they have the right to subdue you and remove you.
You can see in the video they ask several times for him to step down. When he didnt they tried to lead him out. At one point the big black dude picked him up to carry him out. Then he put up more of a fight and ended up on the ground. Then he would not listen to the order from the police. Then he was tasered.

As for tasers being unhealthy I would pick it over a billy club to the head.

This was like a episode of Cops without the nudity.

I have a bother in-law that was a cop for 30 years and he loved tasers when they came out. It helped take down dumbasses with out having to beat them into submision.

Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

He was pinned to the ground when he was tazered. the video I saw didnt show a struggle, it showed a skinny guy on his tiptoes being led.

The guy was completely under control, he wasnt tazered to physically subdue him he was tazered to shut him up.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Watch closer They were trying to cuff him and he keep struggling.

I wonder if I can get him screaming like a bitch as a ring tone.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Btw I have been tasered before and I deserved every volt.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
And it was a closed townhall you had to have a pass to get in. As it turned out he didnt have one.
They did let him talk in the first place so they didnt know he wasnt suppose to be there.

AND HE WASNT ASKING A QUESTION HE WAS PROTESTING. HE DIDNT EVEN LET THE GUY ANSWER. HE KEEP ON RUNNING HIS MOUTH.

He did this on purpose to get kicked out. I just think he didnt expect to get tasered.

Its not about freedom of speech. He was allowed to talk, he just didnt ask a question and await an answer.

HE DID IT ON PURPOSE.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oaHyuWgir8U
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dciqhrfFXFw
Now this is police brutality
The second one is the worst

Last edited by Helemoto; 09/20/07 08:11 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard