KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 27 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,951 Trump card
1,338,810 Picture Thread
477,749 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#21127 06/09/07 01:42 PM
V
Vipir Offline OP
OP Offline
V
http://www.wydglobal.com/index.asp

Starts June 15th
can dl now if your intrested.
pvp looks alot like asherons call, you dont just go buy a mount eighter you have to hatch it lol.

I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would seek to damage me.
Vipir #21128 06/09/07 07:17 PM
V
Vipir Offline OP
OP Offline
V
BECAUSE Dcengr is ruthless.
WYD = With Your Destiny
WYD Global is set in a unique epic story line about the war of the God’s and Humans in a medieval setting with 4 characters set out to find each own destiny.

Full 3D graphic game plays with low system requirements, 5 types of PK system, Free to play for life and a unique pet system where you can eventually ride your pets, such as wolf, bear, tigers, horses, unicorns, dragons, etc. as it level ups and help you get stronger.

Episode 1: Chaos World allows all players to enter a world engulfed in chaos created by the wrath of the gods and their infernal war with the human race. They were almost successful in wiping out all humanity but they have made a fatal mistake, they have under-estimated the basic human trait of survival. They thought that the human race would just die out. But they will be proven wrong. Will you be amongst those that will rise to challenge? Will you join the call of humanity? Will you take part in this epic journey to reach the ultimate human destiny?

Brace yourself for Episode 1: Chaos World.

Servers will be open for access starting June 15, 2007 at 9am GMT+8 (3am GMT-7 California, 11am GMT +1 London).

Interested join the fight of humanity and be a WYDIAN? Just sign up for your free WYD Global game account at http://www.wydglobal.com/. Closed beta testers need not re-register as they are automatically part of Episode 1: Chaos World. Be sure to check out the WYD Global homepage for all the latest game news, updates, and promos. See you all in the game!

Sucky though 300+ levels and point click movement

Last edited by Ripiv_Vipir; 06/09/07 07:24 PM.

Vipir #21129 06/09/07 07:25 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Only four character types seems kind of limited, but a choice of pets, etc would definitely be interesting...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Crimthan #21130 06/16/07 05:38 AM
V
Vipir Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Well i and Darka started this game last night. Its kinda fun and leveling is a bit to easy. As in you click two buttons and your charcter runs around killing shit and you dont have to do anything. I did laundry , washed dishes , watched a movie, played board games with some people online and im level 40 lol. Has pvp but not high enough yet. Quest are intresting but not very clear atm, though we did finish the first one. All quest are automaticly in your logg, no going to hunt down quest givers untill turn in time.

But so far for free its pretty fun.

BTW we are on world server, server 2 if anyone feels like playing

Last edited by Ripiv_Vipir; 06/16/07 05:41 AM.

Vipir #21131 06/16/07 05:56 AM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
If you want an extra hand over there I can check it out this evening, however I am dedicating my time to Ultima Online currently.

As you say, you leveled AFK, which gives me more incentive to give it a try, even if only to get to know some other KGB and their game types.

Is there an in game tell system? If so, whats your in game name so we can meet up.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Romeo_Montague #21132 06/16/07 06:47 AM
V
Vipir Offline OP
OP Offline
V
My ingame name is ripiv and Darkas is Darka. I wouldnt say its our game type but it is funny and does have some good aspects for a free game. And its not like we can't play something else as long as we look in once in a while to see if we died, up stats or move to new spawn.

It is skill based so that makes it abit easier to.
realy intrested to see what the seiges are like, and like i said we arent paying for it lol.

Only thing i realy dont like is that you cant change the sex of your charcter, so darka has boobs and i am playing male cause thats the only sex my beastmaster comes in.

Vipir #21133 06/16/07 07:56 AM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

My ingame name is ripiv and Darkas is Darka. I wouldnt say its our game type but it is funny and does have some good aspects for a free game. And its not like we can't play something else as long as we look in once in a while to see if we died, up stats or move to new spawn.

It is skill based so that makes it abit easier to.
realy intrested to see what the seiges are like, and like i said we arent paying for it lol.

Only thing i realy dont like is that you cant change the sex of your charcter, so darka has boobs and i am playing male cause thats the only sex my beastmaster comes in.

Vip = Cross Dresser

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #21134 06/16/07 01:31 PM
V
Vipir Offline OP
OP Offline
V
make fun all you want to. At least my BM kicks ass and i didnt wast my skill points like all the other bms. So i will be first on server with a summoned Dragon Old man!

Damn jet now i know what happend to you. Jet the gopher

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n92/vipiir/lolanimal.gif

Last edited by Ripiv_Vipir; 06/16/07 01:35 PM.

Vipir #21135 06/20/07 12:50 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
AC was beast

Link Copied to Clipboard