KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

To bad alot of it is way out of context, or, propogated by self-serving politicians who were bowing to the wave of current public opion- which at the time was heavily influenced by post-911 PftNAC propoganda machine.

At the time many of those politicians were spewing some of that crap, the Dixie chicks of all people were being assailed as un-american, and going against the grain was considered by most a sure-fire career death sentance. The pre-Bush statements were used as justification for continuing embargoes, which suited the then-President just fine and are unrelated to the calls for war.

It is that very fact combined with the obvious media puppeteering that made the reg flags go up in the first place for me.

You say you can go on? If youd like I start picking apart each reference one by one, but since I wouldnt be quoting any sites with pre-canned servings of rebuttal I'll see how you respond before investing the time and effort, because frankly, I am reasonably sure you realize I am 100% correct without me having to do so.

Just goes to further prove that it really doesn't matter which side you vote for - they both shift with the winds of public whim to get publicity, popularity, and win elections. More proof that to really win one for America, a strong independent leader is needed who is actually looking out for the good of the country as a whole.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:

To bad alot of it is way out of context, or, propogated by self-serving politicians who were bowing to the wave of current public opion

And how is that different that the garbage currently coming out of Washington? Spineless poll watchers!

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

The point is that Ron Paul did in fact buck the trend, put his career on the line and voted against the war and against the Act. He saw BS, he called BS, and now he's running for Prez.

During the General Election, I can see the merit or sometimes picking a lesser of Evils, but during the Primaries, I say support good principles.

Just because Rupert Murdoch can arrange for an a specific audience responce during a debate on his network, doesnt mean Ron Paul stands no chance. True, he has a hard row to hoe, but things worth doing usually arent easy.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
My objection to Ron Paul is that he is a kook, a conspiracy theorist, and a 9-11 'truther' who thinks that somehow the Bush Administration was behind 9-11, or at least knew about it and did nothing.

For some examples, go here, here, or here, or here.

The guy is a loon.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Band 1
Band 1
Quote:

My objection to Ron Paul is that he is a kook, a conspiracy theorist, and a 9-11 'truther' who thinks that somehow the Bush Administration was behind 9-11, or at least knew about it and did nothing.

For some examples, go here, here, or here, or <a href="here" target="_blank">here</a>.

The guy is a loon.

He's so far right that he's left...

Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Quote:

For some examples, go here, here, or here, or <a href="here" target="_blank">here</a>.

The guy is a loon.

Interesting....

That was 2 links, not 3 BTW. The first and last are the same.

For the first: One blogger, does in fact not like him. Dean Barnett, who also wants him removed from the debates is making an attack blog. And? His biggest deal is that Rupert Murdoch's minions are biting into him on their show. Well, I've never confused Hannity nor Colmbs for true conservatives TBH.

What the blog fails utterly to do, is provide any real substance, rather the opposite - claims to not even take him seriously.

Oh , a nice little quote from that blog:
"Strict constructionism and original intent are fine things, but shoving every problem and every issue through the Founder’s Intent meat-grinder is lunacy."

Now, if I didnt read that right the blogger in question just said that matching new law to origional intent of the Framers is lunacy. Intuition says that said blogger was also likely one of those touting "Constitution a living document" or "Constitution is not a death sentance" back right after 9/11.

So lets move on to the interview by Alex Jones. Now, I dont agree with everything Alex Jones has said by a long shot, TBH Loosechange911 was also much much better than his own Documentary about it, as I found Alex Jones 9/11 documentary rather lacking and not supported by much verifiable info TBH.

That aside, watch the actual interview. Ron Paul simply states his positions on tax,money,borders and liberty. He does pay Alex Jones and his audience the compliment that they understand the important of civil liberties here at home. And?

Hmmm....

Yeah thats about it. I encourage every one to go read it. TBH most candidates have friendly meetings with those who represent groups of people that they have disagreements with.

So, hardly a slam dunk there. I suggest actually viewing Ron Pauls policy and voting history.

Smaller govt.
Less tax.
Less intervention internationally.
Sovieregn borders.
Moving monetary policy to be based on commodities again. (This is TBH the issue I am most skeptical about. The issue is a super complex one however. Economics on that scale is never a black and white, clearcut science.)

I encourage people to ignore the pundits (both pro and anti Paul) and check it out for yuorself.

And no, he is not so far right he is left.

There is really nothing left-wing about Ron Paul. Though most of the GOP field is in fact so left.... they are... well, leftists. Closet leftists in many cases, but leftists nonetheless.

When you read something particularly incendiary or critical of Ron Paul, I urge people to think back to the 2000 election when during the primaries Karl Rove was having fliers passed out and people phoned in push-polls saying things like McCain had children out of wedlock etc, and ask yourself if maybe what you are seeing might "possibly" have been either fabricated or taken out of context by someone with an agenda/axe to grind.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:

That was 2 links, not 3 BTW. The first and last are the same.

Oops - I'll fix that in a bit...sloppy, sloppy!

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
We can pick apart each other all day. My point was that everyone (well almost everyone) knew or thought they knew he had wmd's. They were going by intel reports that all were privy to. Its like with the firing of the federal laywers Clinton fired all of them Bush fires 5 and Bush is a bad guy. Its all in who is reporting it. There is a liberal media domination and they would go after Bush for anything that would make him look bad but never good. Like how his ranch uses 75% less electricity then others his size due to when he built it he put in eco system. But in the media he is blasted as a crazy polluter.

And being a different president does not mean you have to do what the previous president did. They all have there ways of take care of the problem. One may bomb asprin factorys and kill a janitor. Another may start a war to try and take care of the problem.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
...meanwhile, people have fallen for the bi-polar trap and are bickering over who's side is better and yada yada rather than taking a step back out of the steaming pile of bullshit.

Seriously, guys...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I hate them all I dont have a side to defend.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard