KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
G
Gopher Offline OP
Band 2
OP Offline
Band 2
G
Ok.. It has been brought to my attention that some of you have some issues with me, that maybe im doing things that you dont agree with. But it has also been brought to my attention that none of you are willing to come to me and discuss your concerns. Im very open to fix important problems and change my actions but how am i supposed to fix something if none of you will pull me aside and address these issues. how am i supposed to know im doing something wrong if noone tells me. Actually i wouldn't know that peopl e had issues with me and that i had been denied membership AGAIN if Twisted hadnt come to me and discussed various issues and setting the record straight on some things. i know that some of you have been fighting for my membership tho some of you have been more or less sitting back poipnting out my wrong doings to everyone but the person that needs to know the most. I ask that all KGB members with concerns with me step up to the plate from here on out for all this negative mojo does not dishearten me in no way shape or form nor will this make my quit or throw in the towel i still wish to be a KGB member and still feel i have a lot to offer and do offer a lot. And to also set the recored straight about why i went to High King Jet Star about current issues is because the UO Chancellors are never in vent or ever online, so who am i supposed to go to when there are problems that need to be brought to an officers attention quickly? ok so we have until june first at 11:59 before the factioon is closed so it is my intention to address any and all issues by then i have an e-mail address by the way if you guys didn't know and another thing i have a message box on the oracle that has been empty since the day i registered so my question to you is if there are so many issues that you guys have with me and things i do why is my box still empty. i ask that my vent privilages not be revoked and that i remain on the guild stone because i will be reapplying to become a full member, point blank if theres a problem ill fix it no problemo. im not a difficult person to approach by any means. i would also like to point out that there are alot of people on the KGB vent server that are not members or recruits.Im aware that my first app was dropped because at the time my sponser was unwilling to back me tho we have since discussed those issues and when my app was reposted without me knowing and denied i wasn't even aware who my sponser was nor asked who i wanted it to be.in my opinion i feel it would be in the best interest of the guild to reconsider me as a mamber. i mean really if i leave who is gonna do the world save commercials? lol message or e-mail me please dont hesitate with questions comments or concerns tophius@yahoo.com

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I don't know you at all so I can't judge, and I haven't been playing UO so its hard to say. Good luck.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Gopher,

It has come to my attention that you and morgoth were still gate killing, scamming players, and RPKing the day after your application got posted with KGB tags.

Your sponsor (Winter) revoked her sponsorship of you and your application was removed from the process. Sponsorship is required.

I have asked that based on this situation, that you be removed from the KGB Guildstone until such time as you can resolve this or acquire a new sponsor.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #20246 05/18/07 01:40 PM
G
Gopher Offline OP
Band 2
OP Offline
Band 2
G
To answer About me and morgoth death gating... that accusation is completly false. i havent seen morgoth or talked to him in quite a while actually. the scamming: i dont nor have i ever scammed anyone, ever point blank the end. i have turned my KGB tag off while i have been pk'ing so that is also false. i turn my tag on when i go to help fellow KGB and When we are fighting another guild thats it. with all due respect i fell like im being bullied and falsly accused of things that afre out of character for me to do, and i dont appreciate it at all. I have done alot for KGB UO and i have made a point to talk to members in other games i think that it would be great if people of rank Winter HK-Jetstar Elfe and others That would have a say in my situation to allow me to answer accusations and set the record sdtraight on anything that is bothering people. not like court but like a conference. if that is at all possible let me know.

should Gopher be banished ffrom KGB altogether?
single choice
Yes- He is not Honorable (80%, 4 Votes)
No- He is honorable (20%, 1 Votes)
Total Votes: 5
Voting on this poll ends: 05/25/07 04:00 PM

Former KGB Member
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Gopher,

KGB is not just an organization, it is a state of mind. RPKing is not part of what we do. With or without the KGB ta on, your name still appears. You cant be "the Good Guys" just when your tag is on. You said:
Quote:

i have turned my KGB tag off while i have been pk'ing so that is also false.

This is why I encouraged EVERYONE to go read or history and our rules. The fact that you said the above quote means to me that you don't understand what this organization is all about.

You are not banished, but I suggest you read the rules, change your ways, and repair your relationships with those KGBers you play UO with and re-submit your application.

In the title at the top of the KGB forums it clearly says:

KGB - The Knights of Glory and Beer
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
The original ANTI RPK gaming organization

That means ANTI-RPK at all times, not just when your KGB tag is showing.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Well said, Jet. When it comes to taking people in and sharing the things about KGB that I love so much, I have a huge heart and like to see people step into a position that they're "worthy" of sporting the KGB tags. Now here we have someone who might not fit the description, but obviously respects KGB enough to keep trying, and claims that he's willing to tweak his attitude so he can meet our criteria.

It's my personal suggestion that allow him to make the changes necessary under public criticism. It's what, a minimum of 30 days between applications or something like that? I don't think it would be out of hand to place him on some sort of probational period (Elph, which forum would be most appropriate for proposing details for something like this? Senate?). All things said, he seems to have enough heart to make the changes he needs to in order to belong to our family, so I'm going to make a personal effort out point out any flaws I see in his manner in the least offensive way possible; if anyone has issues with him that they would like to keep anonymous, PM me and I'll pass the message along to him. I'm about to grab a hold of him in vent right now and share my issues with him now, eheh...

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
...As long as he's not only in it for the "...Beer" title...=P

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Band 3
Band 3
I have to admit it's admirable that, like Slinger said, he wants to change to be apart of KGB.

Jacon Clay 3xGM mage voted as "The Worst Red Ever" "I'm okay at PvP... But what I lack in skill, I make up for in Luck" "I love Wisps!" ~ the day 4 wisps killed 3 SL blues chasing my red. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Band 7
Band 7
It's admirable..maybe.

I've been on the outside looking in on this..I've read alot of the posts about this and listened in vent to some things going on..

Let me say this: I don't know the guy, so i refuse to vouch for his character.

But...In my experience, we have never had an applicant go through so much drama and actually turn out to be a viable resource (or a long term one for that matter) to the guild.

With that being said, I'd have to say that obviously he has a lot of relationships to repair, but if the long time members of KGB aren't willing to turn the other cheek then I say to hell with it.

We have an application process for a reason: Not everyone gets in.

Sorry, I know that's tough love..but I'm tired of all the drama.

Former KGB Member
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Gopher as i've told you in the uo thread, you will need to clean up the things that youv'e heard that are wrong, and if you wish to rejoin KGB you will have to wait a full 30 days in order to reapply for membership. If KGB Is truly what you want then 30 days will be nothing.

You always are a good guy in uo, we don't pk , we don't scam, false gate etc.
The one line you said about i turn my tags off to pk, doesn't make me want you in KGB because as Jetstar said that isn't what KGB is about.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard