KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#19829 04/22/07 04:09 PM
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Despite the fact that I have chosen to remain at the helm of this faction, I am exercising my rights per the KGB Articles of Confederation (Available link on the main page) per Section 4, Clause 1.
Quote:

Section 2:
FACTION LEADERSHIP POSITION AND STRUCTURE
Clause 1: The rank of High Chancellor is essentially the Guildmaster of KGB in a specific gaming world or game server. The High Chancellor once selected, would form his own government and be responsible for the day to day operation of our presence on his/her specific gaming world or server.
Clause 2: The ranks of Chancellor and Vice Chancellor are chosen by the High Chancellor and serve the same term. These offices are second and third in command and support the High Chancellor in the day to day operation of our presence on his/her specific gaming world or server.
Clause 3: The G5 - 5 Star General focuses on military organization and tactics without the burden of administrative duties. They report directly to the Chancellors.
Clause 4: All Faction governments report to the KGB Federal government and ultimately to the KGB Constitution.
Clause 5: Faction authority applies to the specific assigned faction only. Officers may visit and be involved in other factions, but do not carry cross faction authority.

Section 3:
POWERS
Clause 1: The High Chancellor shall have the following powers:
Clause 2: To fill all Vacancies that may happen within their faction
Clause 3: To remove a member or officer of KGB from their factions stone/roster/TS/Vent immediately at any time.
**In such a case, it should then go IMMEDIATELY to the Court and the Senate , and the faction leadership should be REQUIRED to submit an incident report to Court/Senate/HK/Someone explaining why it was necessary, what charges they wish to bring, etc.
Clause 4: To establish special rules of Membership, and uniform rules of engagement for their specific faction (with the advice and review of the High King/High Queen);
Clause 5: To declare War, grant Letters of Marquee and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water within their specific;
Clause 6: To make all Faction specific decisions in support of day to day operation of KGB's presence in a specific world or server.

Section 4:
FACTION CREATION AND MAINTAINING OFFICE
Clause 1:The High King/High Queen shall appoint the High Chancellor of a newly formed faction
Clause 2: The appointed High Chancellor will have 7 days to appoint the other key positions in his or her faction. A High Chancellor would need to appoint a Chancellor and a Vice Chancellor, as well as a Commanding General (G5). Failure to complete this duty would result in the required resignation of the High Chancellor and the process would begin again.
Clause 3: Every 60 days, the High King/High Queen, with the support of Federal Officers, would hold a vote of confidence (1st of every other month). Citizens involved in a specific faction would be required to vote for or against confidence in the current Faction leadership. A Citizen should not vote regarding factions they are NOT involved in. Majority rules. If the current High Chancellor is approved by the membership, then they and their cabinet would remain in office, if voted against, the High King/High Queen would appoint a new High Chancellor.
Clause 4: Any full member of any faction may call for an election at anytime. This is accomplished by making a petition that at least 50% of the active membership of the said faction signs. At that time, the High King/High Queen would hold an election within 10 days of the submission of such a petition.
Clause 5: Elections will be administered by the Prime Ministers under the supervision of the High King/High Queen, and Prime Ministers. Elections will occur on the 1st of every other month.

KGB Vanguard High Chancellor Binbs
For the first time since Shadowbane, Crown Prince, and Paladin Binbs has agreed to serve a term as High Chancellor in our latest venture into MMORPGs.
Per the Articles of Confederation, High Chancellor Binbs has 7 days to form his government, which will consist of Chancellors, Vice Chancellors, and Generals. We also have a Inner Council that serves as an advisory board to the new Faction Government. The Professionals have some members in the KGB organization for this game, and one of their leaders will serve as Vice Chancellor as well as their other leaders serving on the Inner Council.
The new High Chancellor needs to fulfill his constitutional responsibilities before next Sunday at Midnight.
Please remember, as is my right I choose to remain in direct control of this Faction. Although Binbs will have a free hand in diplomacy and spot decisions, I will continue to run this as a Federal faction for the near furure.

Serving KGB

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Former Member
Former Member
I'm so looking forward to jumping in this game once the quarter is over.

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
I can't wait to get back into the game now! ^^

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Go Binbs!!!!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Yay Binbs! Grats!

-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Congratulations Binbs!!

Former KGB Member
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
I guess grats on this Binbs. A job well suited for you. You did well in Shadowbane mostly lets see how u run this faction.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Congratulations Binbs!

I will see you on the field shortly.

*raises his mug*

(OMG Ive actually been able to lift my mug twice so far this year. Looks like a good year for KGB!!!)

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
A great pick! Always nice to have a man with experience at the lead. Binbs will serve us well!

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Congrats Binbs! Looks like I need to make my way down to Best Buy and pick up a copy of Vanguard :P

For Beer and the wenches it makes look better!
www.the-kgb.com
Former Vice Chancellor KGB WoW

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard