KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
How many levels above was Syev than the enemies?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB (F5) High Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB Paladin
KGB Oracle Administrator
KGB (F5) High Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB Paladin
KGB Oracle Administrator
Crimm... From what I can recall Jet never remembered anything minute. It would have had to significantly impact him in a certain way. From how I see it main page = the Real McCoy. LOL sorry Jet, no hard feelings about that comment. Truly am very honored for being recognized.

Pretty much that memory from DAOC was a perfect case of "angry rookie gamer mode" 1 vs 8 all max level fight. Back then I was completely full of my self or even still am, dunno I can't really judge my self. In DAOC I utilized the most overpowered class that the game could give me, with the most overpowered gear (all proc healing). I would kill groups all day long "solo", this fight was no different then any others. That attuned arrogance a while back certainly did not sooth over many hearts but over the years I hope most of you guys and gals eventually would come to appreciate my other respectable traits. I develop and I apply, little more can be said.

On a side note, Crimm why would you doubt the power of the syev, j/k.

Who knows I might still have some major pwning left in me. We can put that to the test in Vangaurd.

LOL Raekwon wants to get between this --->

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Syev was born to be an ass kickin Paladin, serving up punishment and eating bitches lunches.

I always like to think of Syev as a ghost in the machine. I remember having some problem with Horde and asking in guild chat if anyone could help. Syev messages me, "Where ya at" and I notice he was on the other continent and would take too long so I tell him not to worry about it I'm too far away in Black Rock Mountain. Then in less than 15secs "BAM" who is there next to me slinging spells and wrecking face.... SYEV. He wouldn't tell me how he got there so fast so I came to the conclusion that he is actually a Cyborg and can interface with his computer. True story.

StoneSiege

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Quote:

...then in less than 15secs "BAM" who is there next to me slinging spells and wrecking face.... SYEV. He wouldn't tell me how he got there so fast so I came to the conclusion that he is actually a Cyborg and can interface with his computer. True story.

LOL, I can tell you how Syev got there so fast...

*out of no where you see Raekwon being gagged and dragged off into another room by a shadowy figure*

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Who is syev? is he Paladin? I am better than Paladin. I don't need no Proc Gear nor sword. I just say "by the power vested in me, I know sentence you to served 5 years in Girls Prison!!"

J/K I luv Paladin, specially when the enemy is nearby

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Quote:

Quote:

...then in less than 15secs "BAM" who is there next to me slinging spells and wrecking face.... SYEV. He wouldn't tell me how he got there so fast so I came to the conclusion that he is actually a Cyborg and can interface with his computer. True story.

LOL, I can tell you how Syev got there so fast...

*out of no where you see Raekwon being gagged and dragged off into another room by a shadowy figure*

Ohh nooos Raekwon was takin by the ghost of Sadam.........

KGB (F5) High Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB Paladin
KGB Oracle Administrator
KGB (F5) High Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB Paladin
KGB Oracle Administrator
0x0 <-

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard