KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
The spec requirements are not as bad as everyone thinks. It truly depends on why you play this type of game. If your looking for the eye candy only, then yes, you need to have a monster machine with all the latest gadgets. If you want a good game experience, with excellent PvP and such, with good to great graphics, you do not need the monster machine.

On the leveling note, I think they are working it to some extent, but whats the rush? At level 50 you will then either be bored or at best, have to wait for others to catch up to have a sizable force to do something.

So far, as is my usualy pattern, I have changed characters about every 3 days, trying to decide what best to play. I can get to level 10 in a few short hours, and level 12 in about 8..after that, things tend to slow down on solo, but if you have some group action, you can keep it steady. On my highest character, with the recent changes, I noticed a major increase in leveling experience coming in solo, actually faster than group, after level 16.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
It doesn't need to be at the highest setting, but then I don't want to play at atari 2600 resolution just to get it to run either

Remember Shadowbane in it's high performance mode ? It was just floating heads running about lol

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
OMG I forgot all about Shadowbanes idea of "best performance" LOL!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I'd like to, but blizzard is holding my family hostage.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
ive been playing wheres everyone at? vent is super quiet im just curious whats going on?

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
AHHHH im going crazy right now Jet I have not been able to log in due to exams and the need to write papers and study, soon though!!! and when I do its gonna be like crazy to, darka talkt o me on msn next chance you get!!

Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
SoE are Nazi's and I will never support another one of their games. Would really love to play with all of you again, but I will not give another cent to those bastards.

Malphas Blackk
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
That's what I said after SWG... yea it wasn't pretty.

Sigil has done a helluva job - I think it will be completely diffrent, as long as SoE stays out of things.

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Malphas I am there, you must come! Well kaly's pc needs to have more ram he's only got a gig and he can't move at all. Graphics and everything are turned low and still no go. We got 2 sticks of 512 in there and we need to get him two gig sticks but we are enjoying the game just having to share.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Quote:

Malphas I am there, you must come! Well kaly's pc needs to have more ram he's only got a gig and he can't move at all. Graphics and everything are turned low and still no go. We got 2 sticks of 512 in there and we need to get him two gig sticks but we are enjoying the game just having to share.

Check your video card first... I run the game just fine with 1 gig of ram, but I have a 3.4ghx dual core p4 with a GeForce 6800.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard