KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Morgus
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,007,058 Trump card
1,337,740 Picture Thread
477,295 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Quote:

I guess no one likes Aragorn....wahhhhh

Aragorn is cool, I mean he's the King of Men... but even so he's sort of a wennie. But that's just his Ranger ways, I'm sure after a couple of years as the king he got more bosterous.

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
Band 1
Band 1
Wesley Crusher

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Quote:

Aragorn is cool, I mean he's the King of Men... but even so he's sort of a wennie. But that's just his Ranger ways, I'm sure after a couple of years as the king he got more bosterous.

He makes wise ruling/strategical decisions. Yet He also has the guts to jump head first into an army of orcs. He falls off a cliff and lives. He goes days without sleep and still fights effectively. He can run after enemies all day long. Yet somehow...he's a weenie? LOL...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

He makes wise ruling/strategical decisions. Yet He also has the guts to jump head first into an army of orcs. He falls off a cliff and lives. He goes days without sleep and still fights effectively. He can run after enemies all day long. Yet somehow...he's a weenie? LOL...

I enjoyed the movie, but I prefer the books.

Aragorn is kind of like Batman, in my opinion. Like Batman, he has no super powers (or magic). He isn't perfect. He screws up now and than just like the rest of us. But in the end, he knows his duty, and does it by marching on the Black Gate, even though it almost certainly means the certain death of everyone under his command, just to give Frodo a chance.

Duty, Honor, Country.

You can't ask much more.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Quote:

Hey, I dunno man alright, that's just the feeling I get from him. Maybe it was because he would often times be looking down avoiding eye contact, acting sneaky like a ranger. You can't deny his character was created to be this way, they wanted him to seem like just a highly skilled ranger type at first and then as the movie progressed so did his character and his abilities to act like a King, to take on his destiny.

Hall of Fame record
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
James T. Kirk

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

"I don't believe in the no-win scenario." <---OMG Yes!

James is a character in the Star Trek universe. STARTREK.COM has his Starfleet record.

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
lol Sling you noob, you copy and pased my post's text for yours.

Hall of Fame record
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Quote:

Hey, I dunno man alright, that's just the feeling I get from him. Maybe it was because he would often times be looking down avoiding eye contact, acting sneaky like a ranger. You can't deny his character was created to be this way, they wanted him to seem like just a highly skilled ranger type at first and then as the movie progressed so did his character and his abilities to act like a King, to take on his destiny.

You forgot the fact that Aragorn was 87 years old but still in great shape during the Fellowship of the Ring, etc. This, while James T. Kirk gets fat by the time he's in his forties. What a boob.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
LOL, you got me on that one! We can all only hope to be in as good of shape as Aragorn by time we're 87.

Hall of Fame record
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard