KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Quote:

perma death sounds like a bit of a penalty eh?? i think the more hard core the pvp the better..

Nobody would ever break level 10. Either that or nobody will PvP because the penalty is too harsh. Think of D2 hardcore mode but now add 1000 idiots running around in your games. It was hard enough to avoid death just from lag.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

This game requires serious horsepower. Gfx are the best I've seen for MMORPG, but you need a duo core, geforce 8800 system with 2 gigs of ram and SATA in strip raid configuration to get the horsepower to play this.

Is this SERIOUSLY the game spec?

If not - might want to post what people who are PLAYING it with so folks aren't scared off by your comments.

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
OK I WILL SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME THIS GAME FUGGIN OWNS IT ROCKS ITS THE BOMB I LOVE IT AND DARKFALL CAN GO TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET!! Hehe Seriously tho did u honestly look at the graphic video they posted? Its just terrible terrible terrible. Yes u need a big rig to run Vanguard but then u will need a big rig for any of the new games coming out. Its always been that way. We dropped loads of money back in the day to get a good connection for UO.. same thing here and I will tell u the game is definlty worth the investment. I am having a blast! Massive pvp encounters everywhere all of our enemies of old are here and out in force SUN Panic Dissent Masquers are just a few that I fight daily. SO GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!

Missing
Missing
lol I'd love to come check it out, anyone wanna buy me a new computer?

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
intsalling now uber see you in game in about 1.5 hours

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i run it on 1 gig of ram 1950 xtx video card 5000+ cpu 2.6 its not to bad i up graded to 2 gigs of ram and it runs great. im using ddr2 6400 ram. other than that its not to terribly bad at first it was hard core but they have been patching it alot.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Its being patchted every 5 days and good patches too with a lot more stability. I gotta say I am honesty impressed by the team and the changes. They are thoughtful and not shot gun approach patches. What intrigues me most is that they are seriously balancing PVP already so early on in the game.. Are their bugs? OF COURSE! Theres still bugs in UO 9 years later so get real. People that expect bug free play should just go dig a hole insert head and cover imo! Its all about.. are u having fun? Yes! Can u PWN someone and get your pulse up YES! Is there enough content so that its no tedious? YES! Is the game world big enough so that its not stale but yet not so big you cant find people to waxxor? YES!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
ps, you can own houses and guild halls

KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I jumping in last night ... started ~8PM & hit L5.5 by midnight.

I threw it on one of my mid-range systems ( P4 3.2GHz, 1GB Dual Channel RAM, ATI 9600 128MB) ... I set the rendering setting to Highest Performance and so far, the game is playable, at least for leveling up & getting the feel for the game .. looking like 20-30fps, the graphics are definately trimmed down from even the balanced setting, but what the hell .. it is all about the PvP anyway!

I can hijak one of my music production systems if need be ... One of these puppies is a Dual Core, 4GB RAM monster that would only need a beefy video card, I am more of an ATI vs nVIDiA fan .. so if need be I will hijak the music system, or just bite the bullet & do a dual-core processor, couple more sticks of RAM & video card upgrade on my mid-range system.

But, so far so good with what i have, we'll see in PvP and OOOooooOOOoooOOOoo

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
what is the name of your toon longshanks?? mineis mallet

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard