KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#145834 08/26/19 06:57 PM
B
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
B
If you don't know who I am/was I played UO with/against KGB in UO at various times. Good times in Shame and Deceit and Yew Moongate. I never got into your later conquests cause FL was never the same without Dracus, but always admired that KGB stayed together, and how much KGB improved in UO.

Anyway, I'd be new to LIF but I'm used to games like Ark where you have to farm your ass off.

My cousin Instinct (now z3rrax) was in KGB for a month or so back in 1997. He has a Master Bowcrafter and has expressed interest when I told him you guys play LIF. He quit when his group lost some war between North and South.

I'm just trolling around newbie island for now. I'll probably make a new character, I'm going Gathering/Hunting and probably Foresting/Artisan at the start, Calvery/Vanguard or Militia maybe, but I wanted to ask what you guys need.

Also, I noticed skill cap is 400, but people say you can get two skill trees? Could I get on TS or Discord and talk to one of you guys real quick who better understands?

Looking for link to KGB discord, not finding it.

Last edited by Bleakwise; 08/26/19 06:59 PM.

--The difference between Communism and Fascism is predicated on whether one hates one's self or "the "other."
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Bleakwise: Not sure if any KGB play LiF anymore tbh. Tried to bump someone on Discord to see if they can get you a link. Most comms exist in Discord now.

KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
A couple of us are playing but mostly casually in the green zone. We are not involved in the crazy wars happening.

Oh and someone like Goriom or Donk will have to give you the discord link I think. I will try but not sure I have invite perms.

PM me on Discord Elochai#3895, I do not mind helping you with how things work in LIF

Last edited by Elochai; 08/29/19 10:53 AM.
Band 2
Band 2
Hi Bleak, its Shamino, we've played a lot of ARK together :D

Join me on Legends of Ultima server on the Legends of Aria platform if you want some UO action :P

Link Copied to Clipboard