KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Damis Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
Greetings KGB,

I am an old friend from Covenant of the Phoenix. I am not sure if your leaders are already aware that Citadel Studios is inviting guilds to experience the beta version of Legends of Aria for a free three week trial. In exchange for the trial, Guild Beta Testers have to promise to report bugs, and submit feedback via the guild leader three times. Once a week for the duration of the test. Guilds can get up to 20 free beta keys.

The game is similar to Ultima Online or at least it tries to, so that may or may not interest you. Things are slow this year when it comes to new game releases, so our guild is going to participate in the three week beta. I am not sure if we will stick with the game when it releases. We will see how the beta goes. In any case, your guild came to mind when I wondering if we knew some of the other guilds participating in the beta, so I popped over here to see if you knew about the beta.

Today is the last day to apply if you are interested. http://www.legendsofaria.com/guild-beta-application-now-open/

Well, good hunting regardless if you roll on the game or not. Maybe we will see each other next year in some the new releases.

Khaen / Damis Fajer
Covenant of the Phoenix

"The dogs may bark but the caravan moves on."
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Just now saw this friend but we are in. It's been on our list for a long while.

Catch you in game!!!

o7
Donk

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
B
Band 1
Band 1
B
It looked too much like a direct clone to me, major feature being revamped PVP mechanics without anything new or exciting except 3eeDee.

20 years later and Graphics don't even look as good as the sprites in UO.

At least it's not 14FPS Windows GDI (for you C programmers out there) rendering crap that never even got ported to DirectX except by some indie RunUO dev client called Sallos that comes embedded with malware by default.

Last edited by Bleakwise; 07/14/18 11:35 PM.

--The difference between Communism and Fascism is predicated on whether one hates one's self or "the "other."

Link Copied to Clipboard