KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 20 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,015,360 Trump card
1,338,556 Picture Thread
477,610 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Quote:

It happens all over the world, you don't see the U.S. removing the dozens of African dictators, the handful of European, Asian and South American dictators.

Sweet Jebus, don't even utter those words while Bush is still in office! Next thing you know we'll be sending our national guard over seas...err, wait...they're already gone. We'll be sending our preschoolers, kindergarteners, and first through fourth grraded to each of the aforementioned places to fight for FREEDOM!

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
lol raekwon

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
The reason they chose hanging instead of death by fire squad is because in that religion it is belived that if you are hung your soul cannot escape your body and go to their version of heaven. And he didnt just kill a few people, he had over 200,000 people put to death in his rein. Men, women and children. In my eyes he was as bad as Hitler, and had he not taken his own life he would have been put to death too for crimes against humanity.

I don't like Bush, I don't like this war, I have lost friends in it. I think Bush is finishing off what daddy started just so they have that notch on their belts. I hate that they lied about the wmds in order to start this war. But I do belive that Saddam got what he deserved in life. It's called karma and it will kick you in the ass every time.

[Linked Image from i16.tinypic.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I would argue that all these dictators deserve the death sentence. Saddam just got stupid and called to much attention to him self. If the resources to remove all dictators was easily available it would happen. However the world is far to lazy to involve them selves in other peoples problems. Saddam made him self our problem, so we fixed it.

Although i would argue that outsiders do have the right to remove evil dictators.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Quote:

I don't like Bush, I don't like this war, I have lost friends in it. I think Bush is finishing off what daddy started just so they have that notch on their belts. I hate that they lied about the wmds in order to start this war. But I do belive that Saddam got what he deserved in life. It's called karma and it will kick you in the ass every time.

Fact is that at some point Saddam was planning to build WMD. He had no respect for UN sanctions and eventually some one was going to have to do something about it. However we could have easily waiting and worked with the UN and possibly had more support when it finnaly actually become neccisary.

So i support the war, but im not sure it was the right time.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Quote:

It happens all over the world, you don't see the U.S. removing the dozens of African dictators, the handful of European, Asian and South American dictators.

Sweet Jebus, don't even utter those words while Bush is still in office! Next thing you know we'll be sending our national guard over seas...err, wait...they're already gone. We'll be sending our preschoolers, kindergarteners, and first through fourth grraded to each of the aforementioned places to fight for FREEDOM!

sounds like a fair fight to me.... i mean that is baotu when they start handing them wooden guns and aks around 3rd to learn how to march in the ranks and such

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
and before anyone even attempts to dispute that here are some pics my friend took while over there.

I find it funny how they use some of the building supplies for shelter to make the guns for the kids lol

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
i guess what im trying to say is, the world is a terrible horrible place, it has always been a violent horrible terrible place, and it will always be a disgusting twisted reality for as long as there is any form of advanced life on the planet. mind you it keeps things interesting since i was a kid people have become so afraid of the violence that was just as bad back in the day that i feel bad for children there are so many strict laws and stupid things hyped up in the media its disgusting.... I'm still waiting for that crazy avian flu that was suppose to break out last year this time to severely hamper human civilization as we know or maybe SARS will come back and bind itself with HIV creating some kinda super virus i mean come on people and well be happy that some jackass who murdered and tortured people in the most creative obscene ways is dead and hopefully sparks a bunch of them start a huge civil war and kill one side or the other off bringing about another militant dictator that has no scapegoats to turn his people on to power forcing a group of people to assassinate him and bring about some form of council that can agree on issues and gain a form of stability and negotiable stance with other infidel nations. this will never happen in any of our lifetimes since that stupid religion factor is there but i can dream

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
haha just saw on the news that they are lookin for the dude who videod the hanging, tsk tsk someone is in trouble

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/10/11/iraq.deaths/

Trust me I don’t think that Saddam was a good guy, but look at what he did. He kept a crazy country that has people living in it that hate each other under relatively calm since the Iraq/Iran war.

Think of this, a crazy man was able to control the country, but now the western world has gone in there and tried to impose their beliefs (supposedly better) and look at the chaos.

I think they should have taken him out on their own, and it was inevitable that it was going to happen. I also believe that Iran has always been more of a rouge nation that Iraq and more of a threat to the western world. So why not go in there and take them out. Reason, it would have been harder and would have never came close.

I think the American government should worry more about national problems (rising debt) than removing an old ally from power.

I think that when the UN did not support the war, Big G shoudl have never gone in. Look what happened in North Korea when China gets involved. Kim Jong Il new that if they did not listen, it was all over for him.

oh, and about the article, are we going to hang George after this is done? Seems that his war on terrorism has been responsible for more deaths than saddam. Just something to ponder.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard