KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 95 of 125 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 124 125
Owain #142767 01/07/18 12:22 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Owain
So is this quote from the book that you were so excited about just a lie? If there is a good chance that it's a lie, why be excited about it? Because even if it is a lie, it serves to confirm your bias, your prejudice and your bigoted false opinions.

This is why the book is a worthless piece of trash. Not even the author can say if any of it is true. But it does serve to get people like you excited.

That doesn't say anything good about people like you.

Nothing to see here folks, just more juvenile shitposting from a resident Trumpster.

Your impotent rage against reality and your bizarre and disjointed responses make you a posted child and a walking Exhibit A on how representative democracy fails. After all, how could rational democratic process survive if enough willfully ignorant people like you are there just to vaudeville?

Time and time again, you fail to demonstrate that you are capable of comprehending anything outside of your echo chamber. Obviously, "the book is a worthless piece of trash" to you, because you don't care about integrity, rationality, norms and standards of presidential conduct.

The book is a lie only in your disturbed and diseased imagination. For the rest of us, it is a journalistic attempt to describe malfunctioning presidency run by a dilettante and a freak show operator. A Howard Stern show in the Oval Office, only more vulgar.

[Linked Image]
Sini #142769 01/07/18 12:48 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Sini
Lets start with naming some of your conservative values. You do have values, don't you?

I am still waiting for your answer.

From your recent posts in this thread we know that you support Trump without reservations, you support deregulation of any kind, you support subsidies, underwriting loans, and cutting taxes on multinational corporations.

How do you map these positions to conservative values ?

So Owain, lets get back to this question. What are your values as a conservative?

I asked you multiple times this very straight-forward question. I even provided you a Wiki link so you could copy-paste relevant points. You failed to commit to any conservative values, because you are not a conservative.

You and your fellow neoreactionaries are to Western Democracy what Iran's Mullahs to Iranian Democracy or Putin's KGB to Russian Democracy. No wonder you and you ilk tend to congeal and metastasize around Trump.

[Linked Image]
Sini #142772 01/07/18 02:33 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Your impotent rage against reality and your bizarre and disjointed responses make you a posted child and a walking Exhibit A on how representative democracy fails. After all, how could rational democratic process survive if enough willfully ignorant people like you are there just to vaudeville?

The book is a lie only in your disturbed and diseased imagination. For the rest of us, it is a journalistic attempt to describe malfunctioning presidency run by a dilettante and a freak show operator. A Howard Stern show in the Oval Office, only more vulgar.

The author himself admits that he cannot verify whether the accounts in the book are true, or not. That isn't me. That is the book's author.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Sini #142773 01/07/18 02:35 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council

So Owain, lets get back to this question. What are you values as a conservative?

I asked you multiple times this very straight-forward question. I even provided you a Wiki link so you could copy-paste relevant points. You failed to commit to any conservative values, because you are not a conservative.

You and your fellow neoreactionaries are to Western Democracy what Iran's Mullahs to Iranian Democracy or Putin's KGB to Russian Democracy. No wonder you and you ilk tend to congeal and metastasize around Trump.

My values are irrelevant. You keep trying to make this about me, but that isn't important. All I am doing is correcting your shit posting about things that aren't true.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #142774 01/07/18 03:11 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

So Owain, lets get back to this question. What are you values as a conservative?

My values are irrelevant. You keep trying to make this about me, but that isn't important. All I am doing is correcting your shit posting about things that aren't true.

Your total absence of a moral compass makes you gravitate to Trump, who also appear to lack dignity or even basic sense of decency to not sully the office or reputation of the country. So your Trumpism is a case of birds of a feather flocking together.

As to correcting, the only correcting you have accomplished so far is correction of our mistaken belief in your good judgment and soundness of mind. No sane person would believe a contradictory mess of ideas that you voiced in this thread. These ideas are contradictory to the point of being schizophrenic. The only consistent theme appears to be your unquestioning and unreserved devotion to Trump. Not only have you not identified any red line on Trump, I now believe you simply don't care to have one, and will stand by him as the civil society, and soon US burns all around you.

In other words:

Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

[Linked Image]
Sini #142777 01/07/18 04:04 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Whatever. I'm not trying to indoctrinate anyone, unlike you. But if you want to continue to post crap, I'll continue to poke holes in it, such as this book you like so much, the contents of which the author cannot verify.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #142779 01/07/18 04:36 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Whatever. I'm not trying to indoctrinate anyone, unlike you. But if you want to continue to post crap, I'll continue to poke holes in it, such as this book you like so much, the contents of which the author cannot verify.

This is continuation of willful denial. "the contents of which the author cannot verify" is not a reasonable interpretation of Wolff words, it is creative misinterpretation in order to dismiss the book. What he said in preface should be understood as: "other people lied to Wolff, even when he knew he was told lies, these lies were recorded as told, as lying by Trump administration is the key part of his story".

Just like Trump: "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!", you follow the same trajectory of denial. Just like with Trump, to anyone even with a modicum of intelligence, these responses are further poof to the contrary.

Owain, do you also consider yourself a really stable genius?

[Linked Image]
Sini #142780 01/07/18 04:56 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Bannon apologizes to Trump

Steve Bannon expressed regret Sunday after he created a furor with comments critical of President Donald Trump's family in a new book, dragging the controversy into its fifth day as the White House kept up its attacks on both the former chief strategist and “Fire and Fury” author Michael Wolff.

Wolff defends his book

“One of the things we have to count on is that Donald Trump will attack. He will send lawyer's letters. This is a 35-year history of how he approaches everything,” Wolff told.

The author said he had notes and recordings from his interviews and that he works “like every journalist works.” In response to questions about his credibility that have come from the White House and from other journalists, Wolff said “I've written millions upon millions of words. I don't think there has ever been one correction.”

“The one description that everyone gave, everyone has in common, they all say he is like a child. And what they mean by that is he has a need for immediate gratification"

[Linked Image]
Sini #142783 01/07/18 07:01 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council

This is continuation of willful denial.

Not really. From Wolff's preface:

"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another;

Which accounts? Are we supposed to guess?
many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue.

Again, which accounts are untrue? Does he say? Is the passage you quoted untrue? How would you know?

These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.

Given that the book is itself admittedly playing loose with the truth, I think that is a true statement, but it applies to the book itself.

"Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them.

Upon what basis may they be judged by the reader? Are they the statement that Wolff says are baldly untrue? Why then does he not just tell us they are untrue, and offer his evidence that demonstrates they are untrue? If they conflict and the reader is not given context to resolve the conflict, what is the purpose of offering conflicting statements? Does the author know how to resolve the conflict? If not, what hope does the reader have?

In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."

What sources would those be? Upon what basis does he trust them? Why should anyone trust his "belief" if he doesn't back his beliefs up with evidence?

"the contents of which the author cannot verify" is not a reasonable interpretation of Wolff words

If the the author says that some accounts are baldly untrue, he cannot verify their authenticity. He could verify their lack authenticity by explaining how he knows they are untrue, but apparently he does not, and leaves it to the reader to guess.

If there are accounts that conflict but doesn't resolve the conflict, he cannot verify the truth of the matter one way or another.

[/quote]..it is creative misinterpretation in order to dismiss the book. [/quote]

It is a very reasonable interpretation that that argues, yes, the book should be dismissed, and for good cause.

[quote]What he said in preface should be understood as: "other people lied to Wolff, even when he knew he was told lies, these lies were recorded as told, as lying by Trump administration is the key part of his story".[quote]

So when people said bad things about Trump, were those lies? Why would you think they were true, since it is equally plausible that those statement were among the lies Wolfe admits are in the book.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Sini #142784 01/07/18 07:05 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
"The author said he had notes and recordings from his interviews.."

Notes and ecordings of what? People lying to him? Of people contradicting each other, with nothing of use to resolve the conflicts?

Of what worth is that?

Apparently, they are useful if someone wants to publish a crap book where the accounts presented cannot be verified.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Page 95 of 125 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard