KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 67 of 125 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 124 125
Sini #141622 09/11/17 06:39 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Derid
"If you don't agree with me, you're a Nazi" is an assertion, not an argument.

Derid, I think I forgot my copy of Mein Kampf at your place. Could you please bring it to the next meeting and leave it by white hood and robes wardrobe at the back? Thanks.

[Linked Image]
Sini #141651 09/15/17 07:23 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Trump is working across party lines, something that Obama found difficult. Is this one off, or the death kneel of party of No?

[Linked Image]
Sini #141707 09/17/17 09:25 PM
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
Get my assertion right: If you use bullshit arguments about equating the destruction of racists monuments to the destruction of history, you are de facto sympathizing with racists.

Feel free to reply with long winded explanations about why the monuments aren't racist, don't contribute to racism, are essential to the preservation of history, and how you have a few black friends

Last edited by rhaikh; 09/17/17 09:28 PM.

[Linked Image]
Sini #141714 09/18/17 07:32 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
If you use bullshit arguments about equating the destruction of racists monuments to the destruction of history, you are de facto sympathizing with racists.

Presenting arguments equating destruction of monuments to destruction of history makes one a racist.

No it doesn't. Your assertion isn't more valid now than the first dozen times you tried it. This is classical poison the well fallacy.

We explained to you, at length, why this is flawed thinking. I personally offered examples of how to argue better. I also showed how counter productive your approach to reaching your stated goals.

After all of that you are still doing the same thing hoping it turns out better. I could only assume this is so because you are yearning for mocking. I am glad to oblige.

[Linked Image]
Sini #141719 09/19/17 08:06 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I always figured Sini and Derid were racist sympathizers.....

I bet they don't even have black friends

Sini #141723 09/19/17 04:50 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Domestic violence is under-reported and most common type of violence that women are exposed to. Often times women are trapped in an abusive relationship without a way out. A good indicator of a violent and abusive personality is arguing in bad faith. This indicative of general pattern of deceitfulness and manipulative behavior that leads to physical and emotional abuse of close family members. So Sethan, have you stopped beating your wife?

[Linked Image]
Sini #141725 09/19/17 06:10 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
[Linked Image]

Of course not...I still beat her every Thursday when I hang out with my black friends so I don't feel racist.

I should expect a Nazi sympathizer like yourself to confuse an ENTP personality type with someone who makes bad faith arguments.

Back to beating my wife, raising kids, paying bills and climbing the corporate ladder of white privilege.

Hope you are doing well in life. Over and out

Last edited by Sethan; 09/19/17 07:13 PM.
Sini #141730 09/20/17 10:07 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I don't really care if you take down the statues and monuments, I don't even know who most of them are much less what they did. I have spent the last 20 years living within a few miles of the Chickamauga Battlefield....I drive through and think "damn a lot of guys died here" and keep on going.

Can someone please tell me how focusing on old statues is going to rebuild families and communities? Communities where the leading cause of death is each other not the man? I see stories about how the whole community is outraged a police officer kills a black man, even if the officer is black but rampant murder of each other is par for the course? Now that's what I would be outraged over....it just seems all the attention is focused on the wrong points.

I guess it's easier to blame someone else for your situation in life than to take a hard look at yourself and the choices you have made. Just a side note...all my life I have understood that when a police officer tells me to do something I do it because at that moment he has all the power and I don't want to get arrested or shot....seems simple and it's worked for me.

rhaikh #141739 09/21/17 08:48 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I always love how Sini speaks as if he is a wealth of knowledge on just about every subject known to man, let alone to crawl within the walls of KGB. And if you don't think like him, well, look out, you are probably intelligent and gifted in life, which will further infuriate him. Ignorance personified

Originally Posted by rhaikh
Get my assertion right: If you use bullshit arguments about equating the destruction of racists monuments to the destruction of history, you are de facto sympathizing with racists.

Feel free to reply with long winded explanations about why the monuments aren't racist, don't contribute to racism, are essential to the preservation of history, and how you have a few black friends

Were you born ignorant and stupid Rhaikh or have you worked hard at being this ignorant as well. Please, enlighten me on how a monument to General Robert E. Lee is racist, make certain you use complete sentences and by all means, reference material to support the ridiculous nature of that argument will be required. Unbelievable.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Sini #141743 09/22/17 09:13 AM
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
It's pretty simple to me.

Soldier memorials in public owned areas should remain. Statues should be moved to museums or private land. Easy work around...(this was in national news a while back and is from the town I went to school in) http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friend...-tiny-portion-of-land-to-a-local-church/

So with this, you will get to see if the outrage over the statues is actually over them being on public land, or if it really is a different agenda. The racism accusations have no bearing on anything to do with the statues directly.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Page 67 of 125 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard