KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 125 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 124 125
Sini #141379 08/15/17 06:31 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I don't automatically call anyone an unconditional supporter. After seeing Owain move goalpost (no contact with Russians, to contact with Russians is not collusion, to collusion is not illegal) multiple times, I asked him to define what would be the red line for him. I asked multiple times and he keep dodging.

Helemoto, if Trump substantially raises income taxes on poor and middle class, would you still support him? What if he increases immigration and make it easier to displace American jobs?

These are very easy to answer questions and I tried to make them as fair as possible. If you don't think these fair, define your own. Unless you don't want to answer any questions because doing so would remove any ambiguity about your position on Trump.

By comparison, I stopped supporting Obama when he didn't do anything about financial fraud that lead to the crash and when he didn't do anything about checking surveillance state. I am on record here being vocal. I think I even used "Third Bush's term" verbiage.

[Linked Image]
Sini #141380 08/15/17 08:54 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Were did I ever say I support or supported Trump??? This is what I mean. You assume to much. I have only ever said I wanted Trump to win so D.C. would burn to the ground and I dont think I ever put it in here. As I said before I voted for Johnson. Once again you prove my point.

Sini #141384 08/16/17 06:34 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Speaking of Trump, why is everyone going into hysterics over his Charlotesville press brief? Why is it controversial to state that KKK/Nazi were also attacked by opponents? If you actually look at many pictures, you can see that shields they brought with them were well-used. WTF. Why such obvious event is being denied, and why Trump, who is for a change factual is villainized over this?

[Linked Image]
Sini #141388 08/17/17 07:17 AM
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Multifaceted issue that would take too much energy and time to properly address.

To be very brief, I would explain it as, when one side ends up killing a member of their opposition, you don't go around saying, well both sides are equally bad. That's kind of classless. You condemn the violence and attempt to begin the healing process, not equate someones death in such a way that it sounds like the victim almost had it coming.

“You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent," he said. "No one wants to say that, but I’ll say it right now: You had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit and they were very, very violent.”

Oh and by the way, the counter protesters did have permits. Yet again Trump just spews shit and blames the media.

Lets not forget that the alt-right decided to stand together with Neo-Nazi's which is bad on its own, like wtf dude? You wanna say your not racist but you stand toe to toe with these idiots? I know, I know. What about freeze peaches? sure they have every right to be ignorant and spew their stupidity but so did the counter protesters.

Goriom #141390 08/17/17 07:06 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Goriom
You wanna say your not racist but you stand toe to toe with these idiots?

This is guilt by association. There much better reasons and more coherent ways to criticize alt-right.

[Linked Image]
Sini #141391 08/18/17 12:40 AM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted by Sini

This is guilt by association. There much better reasons and more coherent ways to criticize alt-right.

Yes I very much agree it is guilt by association. The real question is why are they associating with Neo-Nazis?

Goriom #141392 08/18/17 01:53 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

Yes I very much agree it is guilt by association. The real question is why are they associating with Neo-Nazis?

This is a cringe-worthy reply.

My concern with today's left is that it has too much McCarthyism in it. How could you not draw parallels between hunting for communists with hunting for sexists/racists that going on today? Do you also have a list with the names of over 200 members of the Department of State that are known alt-right? Oh wait, the list is doxxed on Twitter.

Of multitude reasons you could criticize alt-right, to name some - disproven trickle-down, anti-trade, anti-science, you chose and when called out doubled-down on, guilt by association?! As intelligent individual, I expect you to do better than that. Start working on your mental hygiene or you will end up in the peanut gallery with the usual suspects here.

[Linked Image]
Sini #141393 08/18/17 02:04 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Bannon was pushed out.

[Linked Image]
Sini #141394 08/19/17 01:42 AM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight

This is a cringe-worthy reply.

My concern with today's left is that it has too much McCarthyism in it. How could you not draw parallels between hunting for communists with hunting for sexists/racists that going on today? Do you also have a list with the names of over 200 members of the Department of State that are known alt-right? Oh wait, the list is doxxed on Twitter.

Of multitude reasons you could criticize alt-right, to name some - disproven trickle-down, anti-trade, anti-science, you chose and when called out doubled-down on, guilt by association?! As intelligent individual, I expect you to do better than that. Start working on your mental hygiene or you will end up in the peanut gallery with the usual suspects here.

I'm not advocating violence or jailing people based on their views. I'm just calling a rose a rose. You can call my response cringe worthy all you want, doesn't change the fact they decided to stand and protest with people that advocate ethnic cleansing and genocide.

Sini #141395 08/19/17 07:24 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
You are attempting to equate "stand with" as endorsing views. This is faulty thinking. For example, I stand with my KGB brothers Hele and Owain, but I do not endorse their political views on many subjects.

[Linked Image]
Page 62 of 125 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard