KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 20 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,015,360 Trump card
1,338,556 Picture Thread
477,610 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#139235 12/10/16 08:00 AM
G
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
G
Hello everyone! I am brand new to The Oracle. My first ever MMORPG was SB. As harsh as that game could be, it still has some of my fondest memories of PC gaming. It was only my second computer game ever-the first being The Elder Scrolls-Morrowind. I LOVED that game-I actually thought that SB would be similar(complete noob at computers and computer gaming!)-at the time I didn't even know what MMORPG even stood for!

Needless to say, I struggled for a while but I got into a very helpful, noob-friendly guild and I forever appreciated the helpfulness and camaraderie it provided. I even owned a guild and city under my nation(sorry, can't remember the name-I believe it was on the War server when there were about 7 servers active). When our server closed I played on Mourning and I was a part of Dragonscale. I remember KGB from SB and fighting alongside them at some banes.

So....I was recently doing a Google search on SB as I will do from time to time, and I saw a link about Crowfall. I was immediately intrigued, and within a day or two I made a leap of faith and purchased Alpha access. I had never even done beta on a game before. It looks like the closest thing to I've ever seen to SB.

On the forums I noticed several familiar guilds from SB(most of them PK guilds) including KGB and Dragonscale. So that is my long story about how I got here to The Oracle. The only game I am currently playing is Alpha Crowfall, so I was wondering if any KGB members are also in Alpha?

Thank you for accepting me to the KGB Oracle!

Last edited by Gaelinon; 12/10/16 08:01 AM.
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
We have a small contingent that pre-paid for access into Crowfall. Most of them are only participating in the major Alpha cycles to stress test the progression and report out. We have a Crowfall section on the Oracle. Drakiss, Tasho and a couple others are probably the main people to contact to run around in Alpha with. You can find there names in the Crowfall section of the Oracle and send them a PM or post there.

We also have several other titles we are currently playing and are planning to play. Specifically, BDO, AA and in the future Star Citizen. We have some people playing BF 1 and other games as well. Best thing to do is to post on the Oracle and hop onto our TeamSpeak if you are interested in pushing buttons in a game with us.

We do have a lot of members from SB that are active lurkers and active members still rolling strong 20 years later.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
G
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
G
I sent a couple of messages to people on the Crowfall forums, but so far, no response. is there anyone currently playing in pre-Alpha at the moment?

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I
I will invite anyone playing to joing this thread.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
G
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
G
That would be great! I try and play each weekend, at least for several hours each time. I would loved to group up and join TS.

Link Copied to Clipboard