KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 125 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 124 125
Sini #138940 11/12/16 12:01 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Go to 27:50 , timestamp in URL doesnt seem to work. Quick mini-transscript for those who dont like video (which includes myself, hence typing it out, cause I understand. Mildly redacted for length)

Guest is Trae Crowder, author of "The Liberal Redneck Manifesto"

Bill Maher: We thought you would be the perfect guest tonight, to explain to shocked, coastal-elite liberals - [interject]

Trae Crowder: - what the hell happened?

[interject]

BM: .... - what the hell happened.

BM: And by the way, just the shock, on their faces, on their smug, kale-eating faces, must be so satisfying for people from your neck of the woods.

Trae Crowder: Oh my god man, that's why I ain't even been home since Tuesday. Ya'know, cause, I can't deal with seein' the shit.

BM: You're a liberal.

TC: I am. I'm a liberal redneck, which people think is an oxymoron, but it's not. I am also not a unicorn, there are more of me, [laughs] we do exist.

BM: [garbled] - I see them every other week.

TC: Ya know, I'll do shows in like, Manhattan, and people will say "where you goin next?" - [and I'll say] Texas. [and people will be like] "Oh, god, no. Don't get shot by a rodeo clown."

TC: And it's so clear, how people people feel about the South, or, just rural America. And ya'know, it just really stands out, and I think that's a lot of what happened here, frankly. Like, it really drove it home for me, being on the road this year, and talking to people all over the country, who've been great, but, how much they fundamentally don't understand, and don't care to understand so many of these [rural] people.

TC: And I feel like a lot of this is the backlash from those [rural] people, against, that. Ya know?

BM: Total backlash. I feel like what happened was, for the last eight or ten years, the liberals have been telling white people in America that "your time is passed". And so, they made them feel like a minority. And then they went out and voted like a minority.

TC: Right, yeah.

BM: Isn't that what happened?

TC: Absolutely. They, turned out, ya know? But it's so weird to me, cause' , I'll be honest with you - I didn't expect him to win, ultimately.

[segment on how redneck thought of Trump three years ago]

TC [continuing]: So it was surprising to me, that they bought into [Trump's] his bullshit.

[bit on Trumps attitude, such -skip]

BM: But also, the Democratic party, and back me up on this guys, sort of lost the white working man. That's what they used to have. And they made the white working man feel like "your problems aren't real." Because you're mansplainin' and, ya know, "check your privilege"

Latte-liberal panelist: [tries to interject]

BM: But ya, if your life sucks, your problems are real. And, what should I do, chop off my dick and check my privilege?

Latte-liberal: Do you really think thats liberals fault?

BM: Oh, I do, I do.

Latte-liberal: You know that saying, like, "to a white person equality feels like oppression."

BM: If there's a silver lining in this for me personally, it's the two issues I have been on the case of liberals for, and they've been booing me about this for years, and maybe they'll listen. One is political correctness. I think I did a show about that, for nine years. You're outrageous with your political correct bullshit, and it does drive people away.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #138941 11/12/16 01:55 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid

BM: But ya, if your life sucks, your problems are real. And, what should I do, chop off my dick and check my privilege?

Gold right there. People in SV often forget that anywhere else in the US you can't get $150,000 salary by just showing up with a laptop and a ponytail.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138944 11/12/16 07:40 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I read that Hillary got 6.5 mil less votes than Obama in 2012. If I listen to the media, each one of these are racist sexists misogynist that just finished beating their wives. Unfortunately, this unlikely to result in Democratic party learning from their mistakes.

However, this article is optimistic:
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/bernie-sanders-empire-strikes-back-231259

[Linked Image]
Sini #138946 11/12/16 10:05 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Some interesting reader comments, and back-and-forth.

https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2016/1...ill-get/507437/

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #138948 11/13/16 02:26 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

Sini #138949 11/13/16 03:38 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:
Latte-liberal: You know that saying, like, "to a white person equality feels like oppression."

The real saying is "to the privileged equality feels like oppression". Remember it next time you see the reaction of a woman being treated like a guy.

White women are the most privileged demographic in the western civilizations.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Sini #138985 11/18/16 04:34 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Arkh #138997 11/19/16 09:07 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Arkh

That blog is entirely too rational.

Sini #138999 11/19/16 11:18 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Twitter just went full-blown censorship on political wrongthink. Facebook with its "fake news" is not far behind. The epistemic bubble on the left is now worse than Romney/Tea Party one. What a disgrace.

[Linked Image]
Sini #139013 11/22/16 02:17 AM
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
Originally Posted By: Sini
Facebook with its "fake news" is not far behind.

Not sure if you've ever been on Facebook (do you have friends??) but the shit that gets posted on there is ludicrous, been that way for years now.

[Linked Image]
Page 20 of 125 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard