KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 125 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 124 125
Sini #138902 11/08/16 10:38 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
How far is far away enough to escape the fallout from Trump?

[Linked Image]
Sini #138903 11/08/16 10:42 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: Sini
How far is far away enough to escape the fallout from Trump?
I suggest making friends with Elon Musk, I hear he is building a nice rocket ship.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #138904 11/08/16 11:02 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid
I suggest making friends with Elon Musk, I hear he is building a nice rocket ship.

He is still 10+ years away from credible attempt, if it unravels it will be much quicker than that.

When reading history books I always wondered what it was like to live around Napoleonic times. I guess I will find out firsthand, the only complication is magnitude: anything from nukes starting to fly to financial system collapsing... This is on top of the expected guillotine in the square.

Is it too much to hope that The Donald didn't believe most of what he had to say to get elected?

[Linked Image]
Sini #138906 11/08/16 11:39 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
I don't know, but I guess we will find out. I have to admit, I didn't see this coming, not really. Maybe on some level, I didn't want to know. After all, I hadn't really been paying too much attention, Hillary vs Trump was just too depressing.

Of course it is obvious in hindsight. Number one factor being SJWs, combined with demographic forecasts, finally scaring white people - even white women - into adopting the same racial identity politics as other groups, and voting, as a group. Numbers I have seen put whites supporting Trump almost to the degree blacks support a Democrat in a typical year, and about on par with Latino Democrat support.

Take out the liberal coastal areas, and the numbers surely will reflect a white populace in line with, but opposite of, black voting trends. I have to wonder if the Left is happy now, that they scared pretty much the entire Midwest into voting for a madman.

I also have to wonder if they are happy about the role they played in delegitimizing the libertarian, reformist strain of the GOP, when it went to take on the banksters and NSA. I warned at the time that doing so would just channel the malaise people felt but couldn't always articulate, into other, unpredictable directions. But strategic thinking isn't a strong suit of the political class in this country, and the left wanted to win the whole pie, and crush any ideological competition. Well, it is crushed, and here we are. Someone with no scruples or principles of any sort, and an infantile mentality will likely be President, and his party will likely control both houses of the legislature.

It's a sad day. It was going to be a sad day regardless, but at least Hillary winning but being faced with GOP legislature would have felt relatively "safe." Trump winning, with a GOP legislature to boot, doesn't feel safe at all.

Looking at Gary Johnson performance, it is easy to see that nominating Bernie would have easily clinched the election. Gary didn't perform at 3% because of anything he himself did, but rather because of HillaryTrump. A civil libertarian in a major party would easily and obviously have siphoned all those votes, for an easy electoral path.

Corrupt and inept DNC is at least as much to blame as anyone.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #138907 11/09/16 02:51 AM
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
They're responsible.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138908 11/09/16 09:03 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Well how about that. Trump pulled it off. Now we get to see how well he does with a House and Senate Majority. Hopefully they don't screw it up. Because we really need to get the economy going.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 11/09/16 09:04 AM.
Sini #138909 11/09/16 09:34 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Dramatic much, they were and are the same powerful elite who think they can do what they want lol she was just sneaker because of years of practice.
What does it mean really? Who knows but the sun came up and I went to work today so the world goes on.

Sini #138911 11/09/16 03:18 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...linton-liberals

This is easily be best take on the election I have read.

Derid #138912 11/09/16 04:43 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid
factor being SJWs

I want to believe this, because I am very opposed to these censorious self-righteous fucks, and would find solace in Trumps win if this is the end of them, but is it want-make-belief or factual?

Seeing as we are not lately into trolling each other, I'd warn you to not subscribe to what you want to be the truth to what is actually is.

[Linked Image]
Wolfgang #138913 11/09/16 04:46 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Because we really need to get the economy going.

We do, so lets hope he didn't mean any of what he said on trade, because tearing up treaties will throw US into deep recession without bringing any of the jobs back.

The appropriate way to fight outsourcing is to heavily tax it. This removes financial incentive. You do this by keeping tax rate high but giving lots of tax credits to anyone who is not outsourcing.

[Linked Image]
Page 18 of 125 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard