KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 15 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Greeley
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,003,950 Trump card
1,337,260 Picture Thread
477,076 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#138854 11/02/16 02:11 AM
Taxman Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Took a break from BDO on Sunday; here are some photos from our in-game KGB gathering:

Owain, Nemhain, Wildcard, Vuldan, BlackDeath (my stepson) and I logged a couple hours of gaming in the Mini-PU and Space Arena

Here we are gathering by a "Connie" before piling in

Got some pretty epic shots of Nemhain driving my Freelancer around (her first time in-game):

She did AWESOME!

Warping to Yela

Arriving at Yela

Having fun in a Retaliatior

Nemhain taking it to them in Arena Commander! We were able to make it through ALL of the stages vs the AI's in Vanduul swarm.

Ummm it is kinda hard to win when your floating around in space without a ship!... SLACKER! ->

Everyone had fun! Certainly wasn't without its challenges (getting into the same instance, crashes, etc), but even with problems it was a blast!

Apparently we got "wanted" status at one point (not sure why) but we took advantage of that and warped over to Grim Hex station and did some shopping in the "pirate" clothing items store there!

Thanks again everyone who came to have fun!

We DEFINITELY need to do that more often... even better if we get more folks together in-game to do it!

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Looks like a lot of fun! I like the progress the game is making, regardless of the time delays. Would of enjoyed being on as well but I have been moving the last few weeks.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
GREAT

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Be assured, they will get the "friends" instancing down for "groups". Why have a super sweet space sim title and not allow you to zone in with your [redacted].

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Taxman Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Yup - it was definitely a LOT of fun (regardless of challenges), there is no doubt that they will get the "larger" world with more players/grouping things worked out. Definiitely part of the "larger" game, right now most of their focus is on the Space Marine and planetary stuff along with Female avatar + Squadron 42 work. Definitely a FULL plate - but there are a LOT of dedicated folks working VERY hard to make this game possible!

Didn't get much time to throw this event together, as it was a free-fly weekend - it kind of came together very quickly because Wildcard and Nemhain wanted to try out Star Citizen. No better way to do that without some friends in-game to show you the ropes! We'll definitely have more of these events... it was a LOT of fun!

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Tax! You forgot to get snaps of us going clothes shopping. Oh and you suffocating in your new dudz.

Last edited by Nemhain; 11/02/16 10:43 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quite a bit of fun; much thanks to Tax for showing me the ropes and letting me blow up several of his ships to show my gratitude!

I finally pulled the trigger and purchased a combo pack, and will be keeping my eye out for the ship sales. (KGB organization app. submitted as well.)

I'm also chasing down long-MIA veteran Hellfire to return to the fold, because I know he's invested as well - see if we can't get the old Derid, Hellfire, and Wildcard crew back together again. (If only we could figure out how to entice Binbs back as well...)

- Wildcard / Tiernan
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Dam I missed it! Will try to join you guys next time! Looks great!

Taxman Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Nemhain
Tax! You forgot to get snaps of us going clothes shopping. Oh and you suffocating in your new dudz.

Indeed - sorry, I completely neglected to snag screenshots of us shopping for clothes at Grim Hex!

Originally Posted By: hydr
Dam I missed it! Will try to join you guys next time! Looks great!

Sorry you missed out Hydr.. we became pirates at one point (Cue the "You are a Pirate" song), apparently we "hurt" someone at a point... maybe they were climbing around the outside of our ship when taking off or something. HEHE

I didn't have a lot of time to get word out regarding the event, it was a free-fly weekend and I wanted Wildcard and Nemhain to get into the game for giving it a shot. Looks like they had a blast!

[yes]

But I will SCHEDULE the next "gathering" in advance so we can get more folks in-game!

Taxman

Link Copied to Clipboard