KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 125 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 124 125
Sini #138537 10/09/16 08:21 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
After watching second debate, I reached conclusion we will get there without hacking:

[Linked Image]
Sini #138538 10/09/16 08:26 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
So I catch the end, they both say nice things, yadda yadda. They shake hands, CBS says they didn't shake hands at the end and they did. Never let the truth get in the way of a good narrative, I guess. And the media wonders why people dont take it seriously anymore.

Moderator hostility to Trump was also on full display. Not that I blame them, but it actually makes him look better, which makes it silly.

Overall, I think Trump probably did well, all things considered. It is doubtful though, that it will be enough to reverse his losses after the sex talk. Of course, Hillary basically admitted fait accompli that the recent Wall St speech leaks were real, where they had been trying to insinuate that they weren't. Those might end up being a slow burning time bomb for her.

All I can say about the whole thing is... "So it has come to this..."

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #138539 10/09/16 08:29 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
LOL @ comic, it's now a prescient classic.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #138540 10/10/16 05:56 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Trumps promise to prosecute Hillary

It is surprising how much left doesn't get this aspect. Truly, tribalism took over and all thinking went out. While Hillary's private email use is likely nonsensical charge, anyone but Clinton would have been prosecuted. Prosecution doesn't mean jail, thankfully we still have justice system, this means the case is presented to judge or jury and they decide if there is anything to prosecutor's case. Not a politically-driven senate committee seeking to smear, not politically driven internal investigation seeking to shield their old boss...

[Linked Image]
Sini #138541 10/10/16 06:10 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Side-to-side comparison of second debate coverage:

Politico
Quote:
Swing-state Republicans are breathing a sigh of relief, convinced that embattled GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump successfully took the fight to Hillary Clinton in Sunday night’s acrimonious town-hall debate.

The Atlantic
Quote:
Donald Trump knows he won't be president. He's now in full carnival-barking, network-launching, party-nuking mode—a scowling, pouting menace who threatened during a nationally televised debate to throw Hillary Clinton in jail and called her husband the most sexually abusive man in political history.

Fox
Quote:
An aggressive Donald Trump, seeking to stabilize his campaign after the release of a decade-old tape where he made lewd comments about women, assailed Hillary Clinton’s honesty and character in an unprecedented way at Sunday’s debate – accusing her of lying about her email scandal, threatening she’d be “in jail” if he were president and suggesting his own comments pale in comparison to her husband’s alleged abuse of women and her treatment of them.

MSNBC
Quote:
A presidential debate whose tone was expected to be shaped by Donald Trump's lewd and demeaning comments a decade ago fulfilled that billing in a testy back-and-forth Sunday night.

BBC
Quote:
We were promised a nuclear war between the candidates over allegations of sexual impropriety, and it didn't take long for it to blow up.

But unlike a real nuclear war, with its mutually assured destruction, the participants were left standing after the exchange and had to slug it out for another hour.

What resulted was a muddled mess, with both candidates gaining the upper hand on occasion and stumbling in other moments.

Team Clinton, on other hand, has to view this as an opportunity missed. Her supporters were hoping for a political kill shot that would push Mr Trump's remaining supporters toward the exit and turn the last month of the campaign into a glorified mop-up operation.

Interestingly, I agree with BBC description. By comparison, US media is really taking sides.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138547 10/10/16 03:16 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Sini #138578 10/13/16 05:30 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Trump is getting buried by avalanche of sexual misconduct allegations. One or two could be discounted as political hits, but there a lot more now. Unless Wikileaks Clinton emails have a smoking gun both Trump and both majorities are done and over with.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138579 10/13/16 06:54 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Ironically enough, the emails do have some nice smoking guns. But it still wont be enough, not with the guns aimed at Trump still actually firing.

I can say with some confidence, that if Hillary were running against literally anyone else, she would be sunk. How serendipitous for her that she got to face off against a loose cannon with a history of sexual assault.

Sini #138581 10/14/16 05:18 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
There's enough in the Emails that someone with a little research and thinking on their own behalf can conclude that there were enough things that were said and going on that it should hurt someone running for the Presidency. The thing that still pisses me off, you can look at those emails that were sent to the Secure Government email servers.

I want to say there's noway in hell people that were sent emails from the HillaryClinton.com email address didn't know that it wasn't secure. But given how fucking stupid our Government is I have to say anything is possible. The surprising thing is how Obama was given a pseudonym name to have contact with Hillary on that server. That alone should be enough for content on the both of them. Above all others especially Hillary for being in Politics far longer than Obama should have known. This whole bullshit of "I don't recall" is just that. The Clinton's need to patent that phrase because they use it so goddamn often.

I know Trump is a fuck face, he has done and said fuck face things. But something he hasn't done is LIE to people about the Benghazi attack. He didn't have a private emails server where indeed there was Classified material passeed through it from FBI director Comey's own words. The fact Hillary gave donors to the Clinton Foundation big Government contract in Haiti, also gave a donor that had absolutely NO experience in Intelligence a seat on an Intelligence board that was privy to classified information. On top of that Bill recieved big money from speaking fee's to people and business's that gave to the Clinton Foundation. For instance the Sale of Uranium to Uranium One in Russia. The bank that made the deal which was tied with that and the Kremlin gave Bill nearly a $800K speaking fee. Which was twice as much as his normal speaking fee's. All this Tied to Hillary While at the State Department.

Sini #138582 10/14/16 06:56 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
What is really insane is that anyone will vote for either of them.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people.

Page 11 of 125 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard