KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I'm in

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Looks interesting, count me in.

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Well, perhaps I can get Romeo to invest with me in a Kingdom if there is enough interest. Hell. If we can awaken the entire guild, I just might spring for it.

Problem here is that we can lose it as soon as the timer is up if we do not get a huge alliance going.

Keep talking.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
S
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
S
Keep in mind if you go for a kingdom you need 20K players to follow you

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I don't think the KGB is particularly interested in reliving the UO days. If we were, there would be more interest/participation in BDO.

How can we hope for 20k if we can't field 50?

I'm camping with limited internet, so the video is loading slowly. I'll give it a watch.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Maybe it's because I'm on a tablet (Kindle Fire), but none of the videos load.

I am not excited about getting wrapped up in yet another pre alpha game. Shroud of the Avatar turned out badly, and Star Citizen is taking
a time that is asymptotically approaching forever.

I think instead we should be working together in a game NOW that is currently released to show that we can still function together in large numbers NOW. Pick a game. Any game, and let's see if we can really get everyone going in the same direction for more than a month or two at a stretch.

This may be a GREAT game, but if we can't work together NOW, we won't be magically able to pull it off in this game later down the road, no matter how much money we throw at it.

The game will still be there, if and when it is ever released. In the meantime, we could be doing something useful together. NOW!

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I'm so glad you guys are considering playing this game, 'cause I was seriously thinking about playing it and I'll finally be able to play with some of you since I didn't transfer in Archeage with the rest of KGB :/
Count me in (kinda hoping crappy computer can run it...)

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Owain
Maybe it's because I'm on a tablet (Kindle Fire), but none of the videos load.

I am not excited about getting wrapped up in yet another pre alpha game. Shroud of the Avatar turned out badly, and Star Citizen is taking
a time that is asymptotically approaching forever.

I think instead we should be working together in a game NOW that is currently released to show that we can still function together in large numbers NOW. Pick a game. Any game, and let's see if we can really get everyone going in the same direction for more than a month or two at a stretch.

This may be a GREAT game, but if we can't work together NOW, we won't be magically able to pull it off in this game later down the road, no matter how much money we throw at it.

The game will still be there, if and when it is ever released. In the meantime, we could be doing something useful together. NOW!

The greatest mistake KGB ever made was being a "any game anyone wants to play" guild. I know, some will say you cant force people blah blah blah. Horseshit. Wanna be KGB, then play the game or one of VERY FEW games KGB plays. This ADHD I am bored now lets move to the next one BS is so part of the issue. I must have 30 games in steam, purchased cause members of KGB were here or there, that I don't play now cause they don't play. Yes, you know exactly who you are and I am pointing fingers.

This title appears to have potential. I have no issue supporting a move there, Shock has already put a good amount of money into it, as I believe Zombiez has. I have no problem contributing to the cause one way or the other, the only thing I said, and will stand by, is that KGB does not do well under anyone else's ruleset. We just simply don't function subserviently in most cases. Could we be Dukes and Counts here and make it work, most likely, but when you have leaders from other clans, you run into issues when they want to turn left and your value system is to the right. We have been fucked like this before. I would submit, KGB COULD must 1500 to 5000 supporters, if we could gather in the ones who have left and the clans we have been long time allies with, Purple Dragons, CoTP (who will balk at the subservience also I bet) and some others.

Shock, who, anywhere, can get 20k fucking supporters...do they already have any?

I didn't comment to piss on a parade, I pointed out facts. I'm just trying to keep the focus on what is, not what may be should this game reach anywhere near it's potential.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
S
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
S
They do Indeed have Quite the Following more than anyone else at the moment, & keep in mind just because your in their Kingdom does not mean your in a guild with them. I'd love to see us have our Own Kingdom but overall it's a lot of work and I'd rather work up to it personally I'd suggest learning about the game much more before knowing you can do something it much deeper & complex than it looks.

Also Guild are not a Standard thing in this game you will need to be in several if you want to play well in this game to your needs, I will explain more in detail on this later on I need to look at a few of the Q&A docs to pull some information for you all that should sort this out a bit.

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Our system and structure supports a large organization as well as a sub-guild system. We designed it this way.

1. Why are we not united?

There has not been a strong enough title to united us.

2. Could this be the title?

Maybe

We also have a huge Star Citizen following if that comes to fruition. These two titles are the most exciting to me.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard